Sams Club Cash Back Credit Card offers a bouquet of cash backs on purchases with no annual fee. The card gives 5% back on the first $6,000 gas purchase each year (1% after that), 3% back on travel and dining, and 1% cashback on everything else (including Sam’s Club purchases).
The Sam’s Club Card is ideal for loyal Sam’s Club shoppers, with this Sam’s Club membership requirement is a non-issue. It is also good for those that drive long distances. With this card, frequent drivers can earn up to $300 cashback per year just on fuel. Invariably, cardholders can drive up to 3,000 miles with free fuel.
Sams Club Cash Back Credit Card Pros
- 5% cashback on gas (up to $6,000 spent per year, then 1%) only good for gas while in the USA. This earning rate applies to anywhere you can fill up your tank, except for Superstores and Wholesale Clubs not belonging to Sam.
- 3% cashback on travel and dining (1% on everything else).
- With the no annual fee offer, the card is free to use.
- 1% cashback on other purchases
- Signup bonus available.
- Also, the card is EMV chip-enabled. The EMV chip improves card security. They are also a must when traveling abroad to places such as Europe where technology is commonplace.
- Next, it includes identity theft resolution services.
- Offers a product extended warranty coverage.
- Lastly, no foreign transaction fees.
Sams Club Cash Back Credit Card Additional Benefits
- Firstly, Sams Club Cash Back Credit Card doubles as your membership, thus you won’t have to worry about carrying both a Sam’s Club membership card and a Sam’s Club® Credit Card.
- Secondly, the Sams Club charges a 0% foreign fee which makes the card suitable for international travel.