You can only be equipped to do fast and secured transactions with CIBC credit card activation. Take advantage of the flexible services on your CIBC credit cards. It does not only guarantee quick transactions, but it also gives the cardholder benefits like free cashback rewards, free credit points, etc. You can only enjoy all these by activating your CIBC credit card. To activate, follow the steps below;
Activation | How to Activate
Activating your cards is the first thing to do after receiving your cards. The process of activation is simple and quick. There are two ways a cardholder can activate the card, viz. online and by phone.
- First, You have to visit the official site
- Then, Click on “Card-Activation” After that, the OTP (one-time-password) send to the phone number that you linked to your Cards account.
- Then, Enter the OTP (one-time-password) and Enter the 16-digit number located on your card.
- Now, Enter your Card expiry date that is located on your card, and Now, Click on “Submit”
- Furthermore, the bank will notify you that your card has been activated.
- Lastly, if you didn’t activate your Cards then, immediately contact the bank.
Activation By Phone
- Dial the Cards Activation number 1-800-465-4653 (in Canada and the US) or 514 861-4653 (from elsewhere).
- Then, select your language and Listen carefully to the instructor.
- Now, Provide your details and your card details and verify your details
- Then, The instructor will notify you that Your cards has been activated.
- Now, You get an SMS that your card has been activated.
- Then, If you are unable to activate Cards then contact the customer service numbers.
- Firstly, never share your card details with anyone through SMS, E-mails, etc.
- Secondly, never share your personal details on any merchant’s website.
- Thirdly, destroy the temporary card if you have received it before.
- Then, sign back to your online account or try to access the card once you receive a notification of successful activation
You can only be equipped to do a fast and secured transaction with card activation. Take advantage of the flexible services in your
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest