You can only be equipped to do fast and secured transactions with CIBC credit card activation. Take advantage of the flexible services on your CIBC credit cards. It does not only guarantee quick transactions, but it also gives the cardholder benefits like free cashback rewards, free credit points, etc. You can only enjoy all these by activating your CIBC credit card. To activate, follow the steps below;
CIBC Credit Cards Activation | How to Activate CIBC Credit Cards
Activating your CIBC credit cards is the first thing to do after receiving your cards. The process of activation is simple and quick. There are two ways a cardholder can activate the card, viz. online and by phone.
CIBC Credit Cards Activation Online
- First, You have to visit the official site
- Then, Click on “Card-Activation” After that, the OTP (one-time-password) send to the phone number that you linked to your CIBC Credit Cards account.
- Then, Enter the OTP (one-time-password) and Enter the 16 digits number located on your card.
- Now, Enter your CIBC Credit Cards Card expiry date that is located on your card, and Now, Click on “Submit”
- Furthermore, the CIBC bank will notify you that your card has been activated.
- Lastly, if you didn’t activate your CIBC Credit Cards then, immediately contact the bank.
CIBC Credit Card Activation By Phone
- Dial the CIBC Credit Cards Activation number 1-800-465-4653 (in Canada and the US) or 514 861-4653 (from elsewhere).
- Then, select your language and Listen carefully to the instructor.
- Now, Provide your personal details and your cards details and verify your details
- Then, The instructor will notify you that Your CIBC Credit cards has been activated.
- Now, You get an SMS that your CIBC Credit cards has been activated.
- Then, If you are unable to activate CIBC Credit Cards then contact the customer service numbers.
CIBC Credit Cards Activation Cautions
- Firstly, never share your card details with anyone through SMS, E-mails, etc.
- Secondly, never share your personal details on any merchant’s website.
- Thirdly, destroy the temporary card if you have received it before.
- Then, sign back to your online account or try to access the card once you receive a notification of successful activation