Make every birthday special for your little ones using the Childrens Place Credit Card. This card offers bigger and better benefits with amazing discounts and free shipping offers. Shopping at childrensplace.com has never been more rewarding.
Childrens Place Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. This credit card has no annual fee and no introductory APR rate is required. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements. Login online to manage accounts and access benefits.
Childrens Place Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders can earn up to 30% discount on first purchase
- Secondly, 25% off is offered for a cardholder’s little one’s birthday.
- Thirdly, offers Free Standard shipping on everyday purchases.
- Fourthly, earn 2 points for every $1 spent on the card
- Lastly, cardholders are entitled to earn a $5 reward on accumulated 100 points
Childrens Place Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –25.99 (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Children’s Place Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Children’s Place credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, it is required that the applicant should possess a U.S. Social security number
- Thirdly, must have a government-issued photo ID
- Fourthly, an applicant must be a resident of the United States
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the Card homepage. Navigate to the “Apply Today” tab and tap on it.
- Secondly, fill in the following details in the required fields; First name, Last name, Suffix, Social security number, Date of birth, Annual income
- Thirdly, fill in the following information also; Address or Rural route, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Phone, First name, Last name, Address 1, Address 2, Phone number, City, Zip code, Date of birth.
- Also, go through the terms and conditions and confirm.
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application status, should call the company at 1-800-810-3202 and thereafter provide their account reference number.
How to cancel the credit card
To cancel a credit card or close an account, cardholders should call at1-800-810-3202.
How to Activate Credit Card
Activate your newly acquired credit card by contacting the customer service at 1-800-810-3202 to get the card activated.
Call: 1-800-810-3202 to gain access to a customer care agent.