Loblaw Credit Card gives users access to shop for groceries at a grocery giant store known as Loblaws and many other recognized stores in Canada. Customers can easily buy bread products and other groceries while enjoying a $25 gift card offer from Loblaw. The Loblaw Card Activation enables users to take advantage of this $25 gift card to offset charges on bread products. Also, Loblaw card is issued for Canadian residents by the Peoples Trust Company while the Loblaw card services portal is supported by the Blackhawk Network (Canada) Ltd.
Loblaw Card Activation
Loblaw card activation procedure is a simple and easy one. All you need do is have your card details handy, and provide the same when required. To carry out Loblaw card activation simply;
- Firstly, scroll to the card services page
- Secondly, immediately the webpage pops open, you are to find the “sign-in” section.
- Supply your; Card number, Plastic date, and Security code inscribed on the back of your card
Loblaw $25 Gift Card
Loblaw offers a $25 gift card to its customers as a reward for making use of the card.
The Loblaw gift card can be redeemed towards future purchases, at any of the Loblaw locations after Loblaw card activation. Loblaw gift card is sent to the individual through the mail. Once you get your Loblaw gift card, you can easily get it activated for use.
Where Can You Use Card?
- Extra Foods, Fortinos
- Real Canadian Wholesale Club
- Atlantic Superstore
- Dominion (in Newfoundland & Labrador)
- Your Independent Grocer, or Zehrs
- Bloor Street Market
- Cash & Carry
- Club Entrepot
- Independent City Market
- Loblaws City Market
- Maxi, Maxi & Cie
- No Frills, Presto, Provigo
- Provigo Me Marche
- Real Canadian Superstore
- Valu-mart, Wholesale club
Loblaw Card Additional Information
- Firstly, the Loblaw card has some terms and conditions attached to purchases with it. This use is restricted to the purchase of alcohol, tobacco, or at a cooking school
- Secondly, you can use the card to purchase products other than bread
- To make returns with the card, the customer, has to adhere to the store return policy.
- Finally, if you desire to use the card to make a purchase, you will not be required to provide ID to the storekeeper.