Use Chevron Credit Card for your fuel purchases nationwide and enjoy 3¢ per gallon in fuel credit every time and 10¢ per gallon in fuel credit for the initial 60 days from the account open date. Cardholders that spend more than $300 in eligible purchases in any billing period receives 10 cents ($0.10) per gallon in fuel credits for that billing period. This card is your ticket to free fuel and a full tank always.
Chevron Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at any Chevron and Texaco nationwide. This credit card has a good credit rating and no annual fee.
Chevron Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 10¢ per gallon in fuel credit for the initial 60 days from the account open date.
- Secondly, earn 3¢ per gallon in fuel credit every time they fill up at Chevron or Texaco gas stations
- Thirdly, if more than $300 is spent by cardholders in eligible spending in any billing period, the cardholder receives 10 cents ($0.10) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased for that billing period
- Fourthly, cardholders who spend more than $1000 in eligible spending in any billing period, get 20 cents ($0.20) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period
- Also, earn a maximum of $300 in total Fuel Credits which may be acquired and redeemed in any calendar year
- Lastly, the maximum late fee for this card is $37, with a grace period of 23 days provided by the bank
Chevron Credit Card Fees/Rates
How to Apply for the Chevron Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- The client must be a resident of the US and have a valid SSN/Taxpayer
- The customer should be clear of bankruptcies.
How to Apply
- Firstly, navigate to the card application page through this link.
- Secondly, select the blue Chevron Credit Card from the cards displayed and tap “continue” to proceed
- Next, you be required to fill in the following info; First name, Last name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number, Email address, Annual net income, Duration of time at the address
- Lastly, go through the terms and conditions and confirm to complete the application.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status, should call at the company 1-800-243-8766 and thereafter provide their account reference number.
How to cancel the credit card
To cancel a credit card or close an account, call at 1-800-243-8766.
How to Activate card
- To activate your newly acquired credit card, either you call the signup number or sign up for an account online.
- Also, cardholders will be navigated to a new page where they have to fill in their “Account Number” and tap “Next”