Paypal Extras Mastercard Credit Card offers reward points on everything you buy. Cardholders get 3 points per $1 spent on gas and restaurant purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on PayPal and eBay purchases, and 1 point per $1 spent on other Mastercard purchases. Simply shop, earn Reward Points*, and redeem for gift cards, merchandise, travel vouchers, and cash back into your PayPal balance. It’s really that easy.
Paypal Extras Master Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. You must have a PayPal account in order to apply for a PayPal Extras Mastercard account. When you click “Apply Now”, you will be prompted to log in to your PayPal account. If you do not currently have a PayPal account, you will need to open one to apply.
Paypal Extras Mastercard Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, no annual fee for card usage with Paypal Extras Mastercard Credit Card
- Secondly, cardholders earn reward points on every dollar purchase which can be redeemed for a gift cards, merchandise, and travel purchases.
- Thirdly, get 3 points per dollar spent on gas fillings and dining at restaurants with Paypal Extras Mastercard Credit Card
- Fourthly, shop everywhere Mastercard is accepted – 24 million locations and counting
- Lastly, earn Reward Points* on everything you buy and conveniently redeem your Reward Points* through your PayPal account
Accrued Reward Points that are not redeemed will be forfeited 24 months (2 years) after they were first accrued or if there are no purchases for 24 consecutive months.
Paypal Extras Mastercard Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –20.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate –27.24
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% or 5$ whichever is greater
- Extend Your Warranties
- Price Protection for 60 Days
- Identity Theft Resolution
- Lastly, Microchip Technology
How to Apply for Paypal Extras Mastercard Credit Card
If you’re at least 18 years of age with a valid SSN and a clear credit record, you can apply for the Paypal Mastercard credit card through the following steps;
- Firstly, visit the Paypal homepage and thereafter log into your account to gain access instantly to the enrollment form. (in case you do not have an account, tap on the “sign up” button beneath to create one).
- Next, you will be directed to the enrollment homepage. Tap on the “Apply Now” located at the left-wing of the web page.
- On the next page, you will locate the enrollment form. You are required to fill in the following personal information; Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email, Annual net income, Length of time at current address.
- Fourthly, opt for a statement delivery method, fill in the name of the authorized user if you wish to add one, and thereafter complete the Validation section with the following details; Date of birth, SSN, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Next, tick the box below, if you wish to add your Paypal Mastercard as your preferred bill method in your Paypal Wallet.
- Next, review and agree to the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement.
- Go through the Synchrony Bank rates and fees table, tick the box below if you agree to the above provisions.
- Lastly, tap “Agree and Submit”. Once your application is confirmed, you will be sent an approval message by the credit card company.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status can do so by contacting the customer service at 1-866-528-3733 and thereafter provide their application reference number.
How to cancel the credit card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can achieve this by calling the customer service at 1-866-528-3733.
How to activate the card
Also, to activate your newly acquired credit card, cardholders must contact the Paypal customer service at 1-866-528-3733and thereafter respond to the IVR
Call: 1-866-528-3733 to gain access to a customer care agent.