Household Credit Card offers numerous cashback rewards and convenient online account facility to cardholders. It can be used at millions of locations globally both to finance everyday expenses and for balance transfers. This card charges no annual fee and no introductory APR rate is required.
Household Credit Card is issued by Household Bank. However, the card is no longer issued to new customers. Existing customers can easily login to carry out various activities online without hassle.
Household Credit Cards Benefits
- Firstly, this credit card company charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Secondly, get a 1% reward for every dollar spent on purchases
- Thirdly, cardholders are given a 2% cashback, redeemed in $25 increments
- Fourth;y, offers numerous cashback rewards.
- Lastly, this card can be used for balance transfers.
Household Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Balance Transfers – Allowed
- Unauthorized Charges Fee – 0%
- Online Response – 24hrs
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Introductory APR – None Charged
- APR Rate – 19.90%.
How to Login Household Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the login page of Household Bank credit card
- Secondly, fill out your username and password
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” button, to log into your Household CC account.
How to Check Household Card Application Status
- To check your Household CC application status, call at, (800) – 771-7339, Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm.
How to Activate Household Card
- To activate your newly acquired Household CC, call, 800-771-7339.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Firstly, scroll to the “Forgot password” link, on the login page of the Household card
- Secondly, supply the needed username info
- Thirdly, click on “request username” to recover your Household CC account.
How to Make Household Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign in to your account
- Locate the payment tab, and make your Household CC bill payment.
Customer Service Number
Call: 800-771-7339, or visit the customer service page of HCC to get access to a customer agent.