Goodyear Credit Card gives holders access to special promotional giveaways and special financing offers. This card can be used at Goodyear Tire Service Station, Travels, and Shopping, thus if you are a regular shopper at any of these stores, the Goodyear Credit Card can improve your shopping experience.
Cardholders can also manage their account online without visiting any of 6100 special locations. Cash can also be accessed through ATMs. The Goodyear Credit Card is issued by Citi Bank. It has low credit requirements and no yearly charge attached to it.
Goodyear Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, special promotional giveaways for cardholders is presented by the company.
- Secondly, special financing for everyday clients
- Thirdly, cardholders enjoy low credit requirements
- The company has over 6100 special locations
- Access to 24/7 online account control
- ATM Cash access
- No introductory APR
- No annual fee with the Goodyear Credit Cards.
Goodyear Credit Cards Fees/ Rates
- Introductory APR Rate – None
- Intro APR on Purchases and balance transfers– None for 18 months
- Normal APR Rate –29.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 29.99
- Cash Advance Fee – 5% or 10$ whichever is greater
- Minimum Interest – $2
- Grace period – 25 days
- Annual Fee – None.
How to Apply for the Goodyear Credit Cards
To apply for and qualify for the Goodyear Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, the applicants from Puerto Rico should be at least 21 years of age
- Thirdly, must have an SSN
- Fourthly, have a clear credit history devoid of issues
- Lastly, applicants need a photo identity card for the enrollment.
How to Apply
- Visit the Goodyear Homepage and tap on “Apply Now”
- You will be redirected to the application page where you need to enter the vital details. This includes; Name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial info, Date of birth.
- Tap Submit Application button” to complete the application.
- Wait for a decision.
Call: 1-855-499-4817 to gain access to customer service.