Frys Credit Card is ideal for people that need special financing options for home appliances. It doesn’t matter the date of payment that is most convenient for you to pay your bills. Fry’s credit card allows cardholders to set the bill payment date to their convenience.
Frys Credit Card issued by First Electronic Bank. It offers cardholders access to pay bills online and charges no interest on financing for a specified period of time. This card has low credit requirements and no annual fee charge attached. Frys credit card can be used at Frys Electronics, an American store that retails software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and computer hardware. The Frys Electronics also has in-store computer repair and custom computer building services.
Frys Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders are given access to pay bills online
- Secondly, no interest is charged on financing for a specified period of time
- Thirdly, cardholders can set the bill payment date to their convenience
- Lastly, Home appliances can easily be financed with a credit card.
Frys Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Rate –N/A
- CAF – N/A
How to Apply for the Frys Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, the applicant must possess a valid ID
- Next, applicant must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
Frys Credit Card offers no online application process, thus applicants who seek to apply for the card can do so by approaching the nearest Frys Store to request the application form.
When the form is received, complete the requested fields and then submit, a confirmation message will be sent to you.
Phone: 1-866-322-8008 to gain access to a customer care agent.
To cancel the credit card
Call: 1-866-834-2652to to close the account.
To Activate Card
Call customer care on 1-866-834-2652 to activate Fry’s credit card, then provide the requested card details.
Your card can be registered by providing your CCN and name on the card in the activation section located at the rear of the login homepage.