Members of Florida Nurses Association (FNA) can cash into the numerous benefits of the Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card issued by Commerce Bank. Cardholders get to enjoy cash back at varying degrees. This card is used to fund the welfare of the FNA and a $35 bill is paid to the association on the first purchase made with this card.
Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card Benefits
- Cardholders get 1% cash back on all purchases
- 2% cash back in select categories for up to 2,500 bonus points every quarter
- 3% cash back in select categories for up to 2,500 bonus points every quarter
- Get 1.99% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 monthly billing cycles after account opening.
Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Cash Advance APR – 25.74% (APR is subject to change)
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Purchases APR –Varies from 12.74% to 18.74% (APR is subject to change)
FNA Visa Rewards Card Application Criteria
To apply for and get approved for the Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, customer must have a SSN
- Thirdly, the applicant must have a valid U.S. mailing address.
How to Apply for the Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card
- Visit the FNA Visa Rewards Card credit card web page and tap the “Enroll Now” link.
- Review the terms and conditions for the credit card. If you agree to the terms and conditions, tap “I Agree” and proceed.
- Next start filling in the following required details in the fields provided; Complete name, Complete address, Home phone number, Email address, Duration of time at current address, Date of birth, Social security number, Mother’s maiden name.
- Once that is done, proceed to providing the following details; Occupation/Position, Employer, Time with current employer, Work phone number , Total annual income, Other income, (if applicable)
- Next, choose your housing status (if you choose other to enter the proper designation into the indicated field).
- Thereafter, type your Monthly Housing Payment into the necessary space before you proceed.
- Fill in the name of the nearest relative not living with you and how they relate to you in the provided fields.
- Thereafter answer Yes or No to the questions of if you have declared bankruptcy in the last 10 years and if you are a permanent US resident.
- Choose “Yes” and provide the necessary details if you wish to add a co-applicant to your enrollment, otherwise choose “No”. When you are done, tap ”Next” to proceed.
- In this final step, choose Yes or No to each of the following choices; Transfer an existing non-CommerceBank balance to this card, Access your Commerce Bank account with this card, Add overdraft protection to your account.
- Once you are through filling out this page, tap “Submit” to complete the enrollment process.
Call customer service at 1 (800) 986-2265.
Commerce Bank // 922 Walnut St // Kansas City, MO // 64106.