The app is a product of Discover it. You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts easily and securely from any location. With it, you can check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and perform lots more. You just need an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
- Easy login with a 4-digit Passcode
- With Discover Touch ID, you log in faster. It is available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices.
- Cardholders can enable Quick View to view account information without logging in.
How to manage your discover credit card account
With this mobile app, you can do the followings:
- Firstly, view and search transaction activity
- Secondly, redeem your rewards, in any amount, as a statement credit towards your monthly bill, including your minimum payment due.
- Thirdly, make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
- Also, you can check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements.
- Next, link your Discover card to your Amazon and PayPal accounts to make it easier to earn and pay with rewards for eligible purchases at checkout.
- Redeem rewards for gift cards starting at only $5. Plus, get an added bonus on every card.
- View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
- Redeem rewards, in any amount, as an electronic deposit to your bank account.
- Sign up to get alerts about your account
- View and edit your account profile
- Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
- Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers when necessary.
- Send and receive messages from Discover Customer Service.
- Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced.
- Lastly, use the Travel Notification feature to help you use your card while traveling.
To Manage Your Discover Bank Deposit Account and Personal Loan Account, do the followings:
- Firstly, find ATMs – Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card View statements
- Secondly, view and send secure messages.
- Thirdly, make Personal Loan payments
- Fourthly, view account balances, summary, and transaction history
- Pay bills
- monitor account activity and schedule transactions
- Deposit checks
- Lastly, transfer money
Mobile Privacy Statement: