Looking for a low-cost credit card? Circle Credit Card offers a competitive purchase and cash advance rate of interest. This Circle Alliance Bank’s credit card is powered by Visa, therefore accepted at over 25 million merchants worldwide. Cardholders can get up to 55 days interest-free period.
Circle Alliance Bank Visa debit and credit cards can now be added to digital payment solutions such as Apple Pay, Google PayTM, and Samsung Pay.
Circle Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders pay the same rate of interest on the purchases they make with the card as well as cash withdrawals from an ATM.
- Secondly, use your card, wherever Visa is accepted. This is in millions of places all over the globe, make purchases over the counter, make withdrawals from ATMs that take Visa cards online
- Thirdly, stay protected against fraud, when you use this card
- Fourthly, victims of card fraud, get a money-back guarantee from Visa.
Circle Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $60 p.a.
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 14.5% p.a.
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 14.5% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $500
- Maximum Credit Limit – $15,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) – 2% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for Circle Credit Card
- Firstly, a good credit rating is required
- Secondly, be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant should be able to service the minimum credit limit of $500.
- Lastly, should have a steady source of income.
How to Apply
- Visit the card site
- Key in the following personal details; Complete name, Date of birth, Driver’s license number, Marital status, Number of dependent children, Residential address, and Email address.
- Also, the following employment details are needed; Basis of employment, Occupation, Your employer’s name, and Contact details, then your Total net income.
- Thereafter, enter your Financial information, including your assets and liabilities. Assets include; Land, Property, Motor vehicles, Home contents, and savings. Liabilities include; details as regards your mortgage payments, Rent, Loans, Credit cards, and Store cards.
- Then, provide your Security details. If you desire to provide security to take advantage of the special interest rate available, you are to provide details about the type of property, its address, its current value, and title details.
How to Check Application Status
To check your application status, call Circle’s member relations team.
How to Activate Circle Credit Card
To activate your card, call at 1300 553 582.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call 1800 648 027 or +61 2 8299 9101 (From overseas).
How to Make Bill Payment
- Firstly, login to your online account
- Secondly, search for the payment button
- Pick a suitable payment option
- Finally, make your bill payment.
Circle Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 553 582, for general information and enquiries on Circle Credit Card.