Are you a customer of Aaa Fair Credit Foundation? If you are, do you have an online account with them? Having an online account with them is a great way to get some convenience. You will gain access to fast, easy, and reliable services.
You can achieve the followings with the Aaa Fair Credit Foundation account:
- Be able to Login into your Aaa Fair Credit Foundation online account.
- Also, you will be able to make payments with various options including checking account drafting and lots more.
- If you want to, you can even set up a recurring automatic payments from your checking account. You will just need to save your account and bank routing numbers here. This will save you from late payments.
- In case you want to stop or cancel your account, this is especially if you do not need their services you can cancel it. This is very easy to do.
Aaa Fair Credit Foundation Login
First, create an account with Aaa Fair Credit Foundation before logging in. To create one, go to http://www.faircredit.org/. Click on Create Account and follow the prompts. After creating your account, you can login to access it. To login follow the steps below:
- Start by going to http://www.faircredit.org/.
- Click on the login button.
- Lastly, enter your email address, phone number, and any other necessary detail and click on login. If your details are correct, you will gain access to your account immediately.
Aaa Fair Credit Foundation Bill Payment
As a customer of Aaa Fair Credit Foundation, you can pay your bills from your online account. This comes without any charge and it is very easy to do. Am sure you prefer this method to go to their location to stand in long lines and wait for your turn to make payment. You also like the free aspect of it, right? To make payments, take the steps below:
- Start by accessing your online account. Login first.
- Click on the Bill Payment feature. Supply the necessary details and click on Pay. After your payment, it will reflect on your account immediately.
- Further, you can use the AutoPay feature to set up recurring automatic payments from your checking account. You will just need to save your account and bank routing numbers here. This will save you from late payments. You can do this within a minute.
Additionally, to pay through the mail is possible too. First, call the customer care line at 800-351-4195 to be sure of the mailing address. Note that paying through mail comes with a charge and it takes time too. Then, send the payment to the address below:
230 W 200 S
3104 Salt Lake City,
Additionally, you can call the phone number above to pay your payment over the phone. This is also easy and simple.
You can as well pay in person
in any of their locations nationwide. Their offices are open from Monday to Saturday. On weekdays, they open at 9:30 am and close by 5:30 pm. On Saturdays, they open at 9:30 am and close at 12:30 pm.
If you have a challenge, feel free to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.