DeApply for World Wildlife Fund Credit Card and help support a wide variety of causes and pastimes. This card offers an easy way to show support for the preservation of wildlife while enjoying cash backs and other benefits.
World Wildlife Fund credit card is issued by Bank of America. When you open an account and on each card anniversary, Bank of America donates $3 to the World Wildlife Fund. Bank of America also donates 0.08% of all net retail purchases made with this card.
World Wildlife Fund credit Card Benefits
- When you open an account and on each anniversary, Bank of America donates $3 to the World Wildlife Fund.
- Bank of America also donates 0.08% of all net retail purchases made with this card
- There’s a $150 online cash rewards bonus, once you spend $500 in the first 90 days from opening your account
- Get 3% cash back on gas purchases, 2% at grocery stores, and 1% on everything else for the first $2,500 in combined purchases each quarter. Once you reach the $2,500 mark, you earn 1% cash back for the remainder of that quarter
- Cardholders can redeem as little as $25 as a statement credit, a check, electronic deposit into a BofA checking or savings account or to contribute to an eligible cash management account with Merrill Edge or Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Get more bonus once you deposit your rewards into a BofA account or an eligible Merrill Edge or Merrill Lynch Wealth Management cash management account, get a 10% customer bonus. This implies that if you redeem $100 as cash rewards, the bank deposits $110.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Purchases APR Rate – 14.74% to 24.74% (Variable)
- Introductory Purchase APR Rate – 0% for the first 12 statement closing dates (then 14.74% to 24.74% Variable)
- Introductory Balance Transfer APR – 0% for the first 12 statement closing dates (then 14.74% to 24.74% Variable)
- Balance Transfer Fee – $10 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance Rate – 17.74% to 26.74% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% of the transaction value
- Interest Free Period – Up to 25 days
- Minimum Interest – $1.5
- Late Payment Fee – $38
- Returned Payment Fee – $27
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $0.
How to Apply for World Wildlife Fund Credit Card
- Applicants must at least 18 years of age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the World Wildlife Fund credit card Application Wepage, and tap on “Apply Now”
- Supply the following details; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Residential address line 1, Residential address line 2, City, State, Zip code, Primary phone number, and Email address.
- Tick “Yes” or “No”, to answer the question, are you a U.S. citizen?, Do you have a dual citizenship?, Country of residence, Date of birth
- In the Employment and Finances section, key in the following; Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income, Liquid assets, Monthly housing payment
- Transfer a balance
- Add a cardholder
- Consent to the terms and conditions of the card
- Review your information, and submit your application.
How to Activate World Wildlife Fund Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired World Wildlife Fund credit card;
- Scroll to the web portal.
- Tap on the “Secure Activation” link above, and follow the instructions given.
- Alternatively, activate your card, by contacting Bank of America directly at 900 1 757-677-4701.
How to Login World Wildlife Fund Credit Card
- Scroll to the secure login page at the top left corner of the screen
- Key in your online ID and Passcode, in the fields provided
- Tap on the “Sign In” tab, to access your online account.
How to Recover User ID or Password
- Scroll to the secure login page
- Tap on either “ Forgot ID or Forgot Passcode, to be directed to a retrieval page.
To recover your User ID;
- Scroll to the secure login page
- Key in your complete account number (or complete card number), Tax identification number (or complete Social security number), as well as your passcode, before tapping “Continue” to begin the retrieval process.
How to Make World Wildlife Fund Credit Cards Bill Payment
Enable an auto debit to have your bills paid directly, as so as to avoid missing a payment.
World Wildlife Fund Credit Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 009 1 757-677-4701, to gain access to a customer care agent.