Apply for Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card and earn Qantas points on your everyday spending, with a whole lot of Platinum extras. This card also doubles as your Woolworths Rewards Card, which gives you two great ways to earn points when you shop with Woolworths.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum credit card is issued by Macquarie Bank Limited. This card charges 0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers and grants up to 55 days interest free on eligible purchases.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Grants you access to Benefits at Visa Luxury Hotels, including free in-room internet, complimentary continental breakfast for 2 daily and room upgrades when available
- There’s complimentary insurance options, including travel insurance
- There’s up to 55 days interest free on eligible purchases
- Enjoy 10% off your shop once a month on selected dates, saving you up to $50 every month
- Offers Visa Zero Liability Policy, so you won’t be held accountable for fraudulent or unauthorized transactions.
- As a cardholder, you can earn 1 Qantas Point for $1 spent at Woolworths and Woolworth Group stores, in store and online.
- You can also earn 0.5 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- No cap on the number of points you can earn.
- There’s 24/7 Concierge service
- Enjoy purchase security insurance and Wallet Guard.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $99% p.a., for first year, $169 for subsequent years
- Additional Card Holder Fee – $29
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55 days.
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Over Limit Fee – $30
- Paper Statement Fee – $2.50
- Dishonour Fee – $10
- Cash Advance Interest Rate – 21.99% p.a.
- Minimum Payment Due – 2.5% or $50.
How to Apply for Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card
- Applicant must be a permanent Australian resident
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a
- A good credit history is required.
How to Apply
- Scroll to Woolworths application Webpage
- In the fields provided, provide the following details ; Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Next, tick the box, to apply for the maximum credit limit available to you?
- In the next phase, enter the “About You” information needed
- Then, provide your Financial details
- Opt for a balance transfer
- Add an additional cardholder, if you wish
- Finally, review and confirm your application.
How to Activate Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Cards
To activate your newly acquired Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Cards,
- Scroll to Woolworths activation page
- Choose “Activate Card”, for the card you wish to activate
- Follow the prompts, and get your card activated.
How to Login Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Cards
To access your credit card account,
- Scroll to https://loginwoolworthsmoney.com.au/portal/Woolworths/#/
- Key in your Login ID and Password
- Tap on the “Login” to access your account.
How to Recover Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Login ID/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Trouble logging in” link
- On the new page you are directed to, click on either “Forgotten your Login ID” or “Forgotten your Password” depending on which you want to recover.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Login ID” link
- On the new page, enter the following details, Last name, Date of birth, and Email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Password”
- On the new page, enter the following details, Login ID, Mobile number
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Make Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
- You can enable BPAY, to use a nominated transaction or savings accounts to make repayments. The BPAY biller code for Woolworths is 17574, and your credit card number serves as the customer reference number.
Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 10 1234, to gain access to a customer care agent.