Get 10% off your first in-store or online shop at Woolworths on selected dates once a month using Woolworth Everyday Credit Card. Wine lovers can also enjoy 50% off selected Cellarmasters wine cases. This card offers more value with rewards, extras and discounts.
Woolworth Everyday credit card is issued by Macquarie Bank Limited. With this card, you can save up to $50 a month on their Woolworths grocery shop.
Woolworth Everyday Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, earn up to 3 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases 4000 points = $20 Woolworths Shopping Card
- Secondly, points earned gets automatically converted to Woolworths Shopping Cards, every 4 months to spend in store and online.
- Thirdly, cardholders can save up to $50 a month on their Woolworths grocery shop
- Fourthly, offers 10% off Woolworths Insurance
- Next, take advantage and enjoy 50% off selected wine cases at Cellarmasters
- Enjoy exclusive Visa Entertainment offers.
- Receive a bonus of $50 Woolworths eGift Card*, once you spend over $150 every month for 3 months in store or online at Woolworths with your new credit card
- Lastly, charges no annual fee for the first year
Woolworth Everyday Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee (Primary Cardholder Fee First Year) – $0
- Annual Fee (Primary Cardholder Fee Subsequent Years) – $49
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $9
- Interest Free Period – 55 days
- Late Payment Fee – & 35
- Over Limit Fee -$30
- Dishonor Fee – $10
- Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 3%
- Purchase Interest Rate – 19.99% p.a
- Cash Advance Interest Rate – 21.99% p.a.
- Minimum Payment Due – 2.5% or $50.
How to Apply for Woolworths Everyday Credit Card
- Applicant must be a permanent Australian resident
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a
- Finally, a good credit history is required.
How to Apply
- Visit the Woolworths application Webpage
- In the fields provided, provide the following details ; Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Next, tick the box, to apply for the maximum credit limit available to you?
- In the next phase, enter the “About You” information needed
- Then, provide your Financial details
- Opt for a balance transfer
- Add an additional cardholder, if you wish
- Finally, review and confirm your application.
How to Activate Woolworths Everyday Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Woolworths Everyday Credit Card,
- Scroll to Woolworths activation page
- Choose “Activate Card”, for the card you wish to activate
- Follow the prompts and get your card activated.
How to Login Woolworths Credit Card
- Scroll to https://loginwoolworthsmoney.com.au/portal/Woolworths/#/
- Key in your Login ID and Password
- Tap on the “Login” to access your account.
How to Recover Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Login ID/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Trouble logging in” link
- On the new page you are directed to, click on either “Forgotten your Login ID” or “Forgotten your Password” depending on which you want to recover.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Login ID” link
- On the new page, enter the following details, Last name, Date of birth, and Email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Password”
On the new page, enter the following details, Login ID, Mobile number
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Make Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Bill Payment
You can enable BPAY, to use a nominated transaction or savings accounts to make repayments. The BPAY biller code for Woolworths is 17574, and your credit card number serves as the customer reference number.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 10 1234, to gain access to a customer care agent.