Westgate Credit Card offers rewards points with every purchase. Cardholders earn 2 Points Per $1 spent on Westgate Purchases, Grocery and Gas purchases and 1 Point Per $1 spent anywhere else Mastercard is accepted.
Westgate Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. Apply for the Westgate Rewards Mastercard® today. The application process is easy and takes only a few minutes. Once you are approved and have received your account information, you can begin enjoying all the benefits of your card.
Westgate Credit Card Benefits
- No Annual fee
- Bonus of 4,000 points is received when you have spent $500 on purchases in first 2 months with Westgate Rewards MasterCard.
- Earn reward points that can be use for Westgate Products and services such as: Mortgage Payments and More, Vacations, Restaurants, Attractions Tickets HOA Fees.
- 2x Reward points on all grocery and gas purchases.
- 1x Reward Points anywhere else MasterCard is accepted
- Manage account online
- Preferred Check-in
- Extended warranty, Identity Theft Resolution Services and Price Protection services
- Cardholders get awesome extras, bonuses and exclusive benefits.
- Deferred-interest plan info on certain purchases.
Westgate Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 25.24%, 22.24%, 16.24% based on creditworthiness
- APR for Balance Transfer & Cash Advances – 26.24%
- Grace period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Foreign Transaction fees – 3%
- Annual Fee – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $38.
Criteria For Application Of Westgate Credit Card
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in your State or Territory
- Must have a Valid Government issued photo ID
- A valid government tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Must have a Street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address.
How To Apply For Westgate Rewards Credit Card
- On the Home page of Westgate Credit Cards
- Click at ‘Apply Now’ button. Next,
- Read through the requirements for application.
- First Name , MI (optional), Last name, Suffix (optional), SSN, Date of Birth, Annual Income
- Contact info: Zip Code, Street Address, Suite or Apartment, City, State, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Mobile Phone and Alternate Phone
- Add Authorized Buyer (Yes or No)
- Click on “Continue” button.
How To Activate Westgate Rewards Credit Card
- On the home page of Westgate Credit Cards at Comenity Bank website
- Navigate and click ‘Activate Card’ Icon
- On the next page submit details of your credit card account such as; Credit Card Account number, Expiration date, Identification type, last 4 numbers of SSN, Zip Code/Postal Code,
- Scroll down to the button of the section and click on ‘Continue’ button.
How To Login To Westgate Credit Cards
- Firstly, login to Comenity Bank Credit Card main page
- Secondly, enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Next, click on ‘Sign In’ button.
How To Recover Westgate Rewards Credit Cards Username And Password
- Firstly, from the ‘Login’ section of the home page of Comenity Bank
- Secondly, scroll down and click on ‘Forgot your username or password’ link
- Thirdly, complete the information needed, Account number or User name, Zip code, Identification Type and the last 4 number of your Social security number
- Lastly, scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With Westgate Credit Card
- Firstly, sign in or Sign up to make your bill payment
- Direct Bank Transfer payment
- Finally, payment can be made by Logging into the credit card account online.
Westgate Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call at 1-866-866-1013 TDD/TTY- 1-800-695-1788.