Express your personal style at home and in the world with West Elm Credit Card. From sofas and tables to bedding and vases, you will find an intersection of modern design and affordability at West Elm.
West Elm credit card is offered by Comenity Bank with no annual fee for card usage. Once you are approved and have received your account information, you can begin enjoying all the benefits of your West Elm credit card account.
West Elm Credit Card Benefits
- This card comes with a special welcome offer of $50 bonus Reward Dollars
- Get $25 bonus Reward Dollars on your Birthday
- Select one if two ways to save: they include, $25 for every $250 spent (Get back 10% back in Reward Dollars), or choose 12 months special financing on purchases of $750 or more
- Cardholders are charged no interest, if paid in full, within 12 months when they spend $750 or more in a single card transaction
- You have access to view, manage and pay your account online.
- Your card can be used at any West Elm store, in the catalog, as well as on the website.
West Elm Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Purchase Intro APR – 0% for 23 months
- Transfer Intro APR– Balance transfers not enabled
- Regular Intro APR – 28.24% (V)
- MLF – $38
- Maximum Overlimit Fee –None
- Maximum Penalty APR – None
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Online Response –No
- Cash Advance APR – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
- Foreign Transaction Fee – N/A
- Smart Chip – No
How to Apply for West Elm Credit Card
- Firstly, the applicant must be at the age of majority, in their State or territory
- Secondly, must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- It is expected, that an applicant should posses a valid government tax identification number (such as SSN or SIN)
- Lastly, a street rural route it required, or APO/FPO mailing address (no PO Box mailing addresses are allowed).
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage, to get started on the application procedure.
- Next you will be required to fill in your personal information, which includes; First name, MI (optional), Last name, Suffix (optional), Social security number, Date of birth, Annual income
- Thereafter, you are required to supply your contact information, which includes the following; Zip code, Street address, City, Suite or Apartment ( optional), State, Email address, Confirm email address, Mobile phone, Alternate phone
- Here, you have the option of adding an authorized buyer, tap the “Yes or No” icon.
- Tap “Continue” to proceed further with the application process.
Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-695-3988 to gain access to a customer service agent.