Get instant access to finance your healthcare expenses and pay in a flexible convenient monthly installment with Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card. Wells Fargo issues this card with no annual fee and no interest charges if the amount is paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card Benefits
- There are no interest charges if the amount is paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- No annual fee required
- Cardholders have access to instantly finance their health care expenses and then pay with a flexible payment convenient monthly installments.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Introductory APR– None
- Normal APR Rate – 12.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
- Annual Fee – None
How to Apply for the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident of the United States
- Thirdly, the applicant must have a valid US Social security number
- Fourthly, the applicant must have a clear credit history.
- Firstly, visit the Wells Fargo homepage to choose your “healthcare need”
- Secondly, from the drop-down menu and tap continue
- Thirdly, on the next page, tap the “Apply Now” button given below the credit card image
- Thereafter, you will be directed to a new page where you will have to first choose the kind of enrollment you seek and then provide your personal information details like;
Type of application, Name of applicant, Social security number, Email address, Phone number, Date of birth, Street address/City/State, Zip code, Housing status
- Navigate below and fill in the applicant employment details required in the fields provided, this includes;
Employers name, Work phone number, Net annual income
- Tap the “Continue” button at the rear of the enrollment form and review the accounts Terms and Conditions on the next page
- Lastly, once you have reviewed your entries and have made sure they are correct, you can proceed to tap the “Submit” button to submit the application.
Call: 800-459-8451or 1-800-932-6736to gain access to a customer care agent.