Are you a Weather Channel viewer? If yes, do you know that you can watch the cable TV program streamed live with your mobile devices? The process is very fast and simple. All you need to do is to download the app to your device and supply your activation code. Once you do that, you gain access.
Weather Group Activate and Enter Code
Take the steps below to view the Weather Channel on your mobile device.
- Go to App or Google Play Store depending on your device and download the Weather Channel app. The streaming apps are available on iPad, iPhone, ios, apple watch, all android devices, and Apple TV.
- Proceed to install and open the app.
- Now, go to weathergroup.com/activate and enter the code.
- Under Activate Device, choose your cable subscription provider. Your Cable TV subscription must Weather Channel before you can view its content.
Afterwards, choose from the following list or search for your provider in the search bar if you don’t find it. The list is below:
- C Spire
However, if your TV provider is not listed to the Watch the Weather Channel App is at the moment not offered at weathergroup.com/activate. You can call your TV provider to ask for the Weather Channel on streaming devices.
Once you click on your TV provider, enter your activation code. Click on the Activate Device button and choose the icon of your cable subscriber and enter your code from your device. Click activate, now everything is ready. You can start streaming.
Additionally, with the app, you can monitor and control all your weather-related activities anywhere you are. This will update you on events around you and around the world.
What will you gain from having the Weather Channel App?
- The reliable weather forecast that you can use to plan for up to 15 days ahead.
- Hurricane tracker.
- Daily local weather map, pollen, and sun alerts.
- Check on local weather, precise maps from your phone, tablet, and mobile device.
- Live radar updates.
- Anchors Jim Cantore and Stephanie Abrams
- Stay up to date on the current weather in the country.
- A live feed of the Weather Channel
I really hope you found value in this work. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment section.