Walmart Credit Card Application. Walmart in a bid to facilitate their customers’ purchases and reward them for their loyalty, introduced the Walmart Credit Card. With chains of hypermarkets, department stores and grocery stores, Walmart offers a credit card that is both convenient and beneficial to its customers.
Cardholders get to earn $25 off on the first purchase, as a statement credit, 3% off on Walmart purchase everyday, as statement credit and 2% off on Murphy USA and Walmart Gas amongst other benefits.Walmart Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Check out Walmart Credit Card Application and how to manage your card below.
How To Apply For Walmart Credit Card
Follow the steps below to apply for your Walmart Credit Card:
- Firstly, visit the Walmart homepage, click on credit card and then “Apply Now” on the fields provided
- Then, log in to your Walmart account, if you don’t have an account, enter in the details asked for and click “Create Account”
- Thirdly, enter in all your details asked for. These include personal details, contact details, income details, time at current address, Date of Birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name and choose the method of statement delivery.
- Fourthly, check the terms and conditions box and click on “Accept and Submit”.
Walmart Credit Card Management
Manage your Walmart credit card via the following convenient ways
- Pay your Walmart credit card
- Add someone to your credit card account
- Check your balance
- Update your mailing address or phone number
- Request a credit limit increase or decrease
- Reset a forgotten password
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Request a credit balance refund
- Dispute a charge
How to login to make payments using the Walmart credit card
- Firstly, visit the Walmart homepage- www.walmart.com.
- Secondly, click on the “Credit Card” icon at the upper right corner
- Thirdly, fill in your User ID and password and then click on “secure Login” you have the option of remembering your User ID on your browser.
Walmart Customer Care Helplines:
Customer Service: 1-800-WALMART (925-6278)
First, Walmart Credit Services: 1-877-294-7880
Walmart Community/Business Card: 1-877-294-1086
Thirdly, Walmart Gift Cards: 1-888-537-5503
Walmart Prescriptions: 1-800-2-REFILL (1-800-273-3455)