People that purchase diesel or gasoline from Valero Gas Stations can get a good run for their money using Valero Credit Card. This card offers discounts on fuel purchases which might be small but better than nothing. The Card, is issued by DSRM National Bank and charges no foreign transaction fee. Cardholders can manage account and fuel rebates online with Valero Self Serve.
Valero Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee is charged
- Cardholders can save 4 cents on making fuel purchases of 50 gallons
- Receive a discount of 1 cent on diesel and gasoline purchase
- Offers no foreign transaction fee
- 24/7 online account control
- Cardholders get to enjoy personalized customer service from the Valero family to theirs
- Valero flexible payment terms enables you choose the due date that works for you.
- Get sensible credit limits and fuel-only options to enable you manage your budget.
- Options apply to pay-at-the-pump convenience
- You can manage your account and your fuel rebates online with Valero Self Serve.
Valero Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Intro APR Rate – None
- Normal APR Rate – 23.00
- Cash Advance APR Rate– N/A
- Cash Advance Fees– N/A
- Annual Fee –None required
How to Apply for the Valero Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Valero credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be a resident of the United States
- Secondly, must have a valid Social Security Number
- Thirdly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Fourthly, a clear credit history is needed
- Lastly, the applicant must have a government-issued photo ID
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage of the Valero. Once on the web page, the customer account details section will be displayed below.
- Enter in the following information: Account, Name on Account, Last 4 digits of SSN, Zip Code, Email, and Statement of Delivery
- View the boxes below to set alerts for your account.
- Lastly, review the details provided by you, and then tap “Next” to proceed ahead with the validation.
Call: 800-333-3560 to speak with a customer care agent.