Get a cash back reward of 3% on gas purchases, 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all purchases using the U.S. Pride Visa Credit Card. Cardholders are also offered $150 online cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 90 days after card activation.
US Pride Visa credit card is issued by BankAmericard. It charges no annual fee for card usage. If you’re looking to make big purchases or transfers, this card is a good pick.
US Pride Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Offers $150 online cash rewards bonus as you spend $500 in the first 90 days as a cardholder.
- Get a cash back reward of 3% on gas purchases
- 2% cash back at grocery stores
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- Cardholders can redeem as little as $25 for cash back as a statement credit, a check on an electronic deposit into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
- As you redeem your cash back into an eligible Bank of America, Merrill Edge or Merrill Lynch Wealth Management account, you get a 10% bonus on your reward.
- Cardholders pay no interest on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles from their account opening. Eligible balance transfers must be done within 60 days of approval
- You do not pay a fee to carry the Starts and Stripes.
- Tiered Rewards: Bank of America Preferred Rewards customer, you can increase your customer reward to 25% and even 75%, depending on your tier. Get free ATM transactions, money market savings, priority service, as well as no fees on select banking products
- Offers security and protection with a $0 liability guarantee, which safe guards you against fraudulent transactions.
US Pride Visa Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Purchases APR Rate – 14.99% to 24.99% (Variable)
- Introductory Purchase APR – 0% for the first 12 statement closing dates (then 14.99% to 24.99% Variable)
- Introductory Balance Transfer APR – 14.99% to 24.99% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer Fee – $10 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance Rate – 17.99% to 26.99% Variable
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% of the transaction value
- Interest Free Period – Up to 25 days
- Minimum Interest – $1.5
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $27
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $0.
How to Apply for US Pride Visa Credit Card
- Applicants must at least 18 years of age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must have a credit score of 680 or higher.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the U.S. Pride® Visa credit card Application website, and tap on “Apply Now”
- Supply the following details; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Residential address line 1, Residential address line 2, City, State, Zip code, Primary phone number, and Email address.
- Tick “Yes” or “No”, to answer the question, are you a U.S. citizen?, Do you have a dual citizenship?, Country of residence, Date of birth
- In the Employment and Finances section, key in the following; Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income, Liquid assets, Monthly housing payment
- Transfer a balance
- Add a cardholder
- Consent to the terms and conditions of the card
- Review your information and submit your application.
How to Activate U.S. Pride® Visa Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired U.S. Pride Visa credit card;
- Firstly, scroll to the web portal
- Secondly, tap on the “Secure Activation” link above, and follow the instructions given.
- Alternatively, activate your card, by contacting Bank of America directly at 800.932.2775.
How to Login U.S. Pride® Visa Credit Card
To login U.S. Pride® Visa credit card;
- Firstly, scroll to the secure login page, at the top left corner of the screen
- Secondly, key in your online ID and Passcode, in the fields provided
- Thirdly, tap on the “Sign In” tab, to access your online account.
How to Recover User ID or Password
- Firstly, scroll to the secure login page
- Secondly, tap on either “ Forgot ID or Forgot Passcode, to be directed to a retrieval page.
To recover your User ID;
- Scroll to the secure login page,
- Key in your complete account number (or complete card number), Tax identification number (or complete Social security number), as well as your passcode, before tapping “Continue” to begin the retrieval process.
How to Make U.S. Pride® Visa Credit Card Bill Payment
- Enable an auto debit, to have your bills paid directly, as so as to avoid missing a payment.
U.S. Pride® Visa Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 800.932.2775 to gain access to a customer care agent.