College students who seek to establish a credit history can kick off with the US Bank Student Credit Card. Also known as US Bank College Visa Credit Card, this card is just focused on helping students build a good credit profile. With this, students can learn basic credit card skills such as paying bills in full and on time. This will also enable students qualify for more rewarding cards in future. It’s very easy to get approved for this card.
US Bank Student Credit Card Pros
- Excellent for building credit.
- Can be approved with limited credit history.
- No annual fee.
- Zero fraud liability.
US Bank Student Credit Cards Features
- APR: 12.74% – 21.74%
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- $0 Annual Fee.
- 3% Balance Transfer Fee ($5 minimum).
- Offers optional bank overdraft protection, that transfers funds into your checking account when needed.
US Bank Student Credit Cards Benefits
- Overdraft Protection
Those who have a US Bank account can enable overdraft protection in transferring funds automatically from the credit card into the checking account when needed. This removes the risk of overdraft fees and returned payments.
The US Bank offers cardholders it’s online tool, FlexControl, to assist in avoiding interest and late fees when your account is set to make automatic payments. FlexControl also enables you select purchases that you intend to pay down faster, so you don’t incur interest on purchases
- Visa signature benefits.
How to apply for US Bank Student Credit Card
- Firstly, navigate to the US Bank Student Credit Card webpage.
- Secondly, select the US Bank College Visa Card.
- Thirdly, read about the card, then View the terms and conditions.
- Fourthly, click “Apply Now”.
- Enter all the necessary information including your name, email, phone number, address and so on. You may also need to provide some basic financial information.
- Make sure all the details supplied are accurate.
- Lastly, click submit to finalize the application.