The US Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card can help you pay down a balance faster with a 0% intro APR for 18 billing cycles. The Card charges no annual fee and offers the following perks.
US Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card Features
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 billing cycles, thereafter a variable APR currently 10.99% – 22.99%
- No Annual Fee
- Flexibility to select a payment due date that best suits your schedule
- Earn up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your U.S. Bank Visa Platinum credit card.
US Bank Platinum Visa Card Rates, Fees, & Offers
0%* on purchases and balance transfers for 18 billing cycles*
Min APR: 10.99%, Variable
Max APR: 22.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 24.99% Variable
- To take advantage of the 0% intro APR, on balance transfers your request should be submitted within, 60 days of account opening.
- You can help yourself with AutoPay and avoid interest and late fees with automatic payments that puts you in control. It can also enable you to pay down a balance faster.
- Fraud detection detects and keeps you notified of any unusual card activity to help prevent fraud
- Get 24/7 access to your account with the online banking and mobile apps for your smartphone or tablet.
- Get cell phone protection benefits which cover your phone against damage or theft.
How to Apply for a US Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Go to the US Bank Platinum Visa Card page. You can also get there from their homepage as well.
- Tap on “Apply Now” beside the card.
- Choose whether you are an existing customer or not. You can also select between individual and joint account.
- Enter in all the personal, contact, housing, income, employment and financial details asked for on the next page(s)
- Read through the terms and conditions and accept
- Tap “submit”
How to login to make payments | US Bank Platinum Visa Credit Cards
- Go to the US Bank Platinum Visa Card online banking login page.
- Choose ‘Online Banking’ and enter your personal ID. You also have the option of remembering this login on your browser
- Tap ‘Login’.
Issuer’s customer service: 888-852-5786