Is your current credit card too expensive to maintain? Do you want to transfer a balance to save on intetest? U.S. Bank introductory APR credit cards could be just what you are searching for. With these cards, you could transfer a balance from a high-interest credit card and control your debt.
US. Bank Corp Credit Card Types
U. S. Bank Altitude™ Reserve Visa Infinite® Card
- This is exclusively for U.S. Bank Customers.
- Firstly, get 50,000 bonus points worth $750 in travel when you spend $4,500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days. Points do not expire.
- Secondly, earn 3X points per $1 for eligible net travel purchases
- Thirdly, earn 3X points per $1 for eligible net mobile wallet purchases
- Fourthly, earn up to $325 in statement credits annually for eligible net travel purchases
- Get TSA Pre√® or Global Entry – up to $100 statement credit to reimburse you for your application fee – whichever program you apply for first
- Get to relax with airport lounge access and stay connected with 12 Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi passes per year
- Redeem your points instantly with Real-Time Mobile Rewards Redemption
- Lastly, it offers Elevated service with dedicated Concierge and Cardmember Service
Cash Back Credit Cards:
S. Bank Cash 365™ American Express® Card
- Firstly, earn 1.5% on all your eligible net purchases.
- Secondly, earn an additional 0.5% cash back on eligible net purchases made within the first year of account opening for a limited time.
- Thirdly, benefit from monthly American Express offers
- Fourthly, no limit on cash back earned.
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
- Earn up to 5% cash back for a period of time, plus an additional 0.5% cash back on eligible net purchases made within the first year of account opening
- You get to decide your categories for cash back
- No limit on total cash back earned
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
This range of credit cards, rewards you with airline travel, hotel stays and more.
- U.S. Bank Flexperks® Gold American Express® Card
- Earn 3X FlexPoints per net $1 spent at restaurants
- Earn 2X FlexPoints per net $1 spent at gas stations and airlines
- TSA Pre√® or Global Entry automatic statement credit for whichever you apply for first
- U.S. Bank Flexperks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- Earn 2X FlexPoints per net $1 spent for charitable donations
- Earn 2X FlexPoints per net $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores or airlines, whichever you spend most on each billing cycle and 2X FlexPoints at most cell phone service providers
- 12 complimentary Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi passes pre year.
U.S. Bank introductory APR credit cards
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- 0% Introductory APR* on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles; after that, a variable APR, currently 10.99%-22.99%
- Get cash access at ATMs worldwide
- No annual fee.
How To Apply For U.S. Bank Corp Credit Card
Here’s a step by step guide on how to apply for the U.S. Credit Card.
- Firstly, visit the U.S. Bank’s website and log in.
- Secondly, tap on “ Open a New Account”.
- Thirdly, compare credit cards
Find the Credit Card you want and learn more about it
- Fourthly, fill out the application; here you fill out the required information.
- Tap accept the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page and tap the “Submit” button to send your application to the bank
- Lastly, wait for your card to arrive in the mail- or call reconsideration.
US. Bank Corp Credit Card Account Login
Required: Organization short name
- Firstly, enter your User ID
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the log in box.
U.S. Bank Customer Service
General Help: 800-872-2657
Credit Card Help: please call the number at the back of your card.
New Accounts: Apply for a new account- call 800-653-2174.