Is your current credit card too expensive to maintain? Do you want to transfer a balance to save on intetest? U.S. Bank introductory APR credit cards could be just what you are searching for. With these cards, you could transfer a balance from a high-interest credit card and control your debt.
Cardholders also earn cash back on everyday purchases amongst other amazing benefits. Here are the various cards offered by U. S. Bank Corp and their features.
US. Bank Corp Credit Card Types
U. S. Bank Altitude™ Reserve Visa Infinite® Card
- This is exclusively for U.S. Bank Customers.
- Firstly, get 50,000 bonus points worth $750 in travel when you spend $4,500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days. Points do not expire.
- Secondly, earn 3X points per $1 for eligible net travel purchases
- Thirdly, earn 3X points per $1 for eligible net mobile wallet purchases
- Fourthly, earn up to $325 in statement credits annually for eligible net travel purchases
- Get TSA Pre√® or Global Entry – up to $100 statement credit to reimburse you for your application fee – whichever program you apply for first
- Get to relax with airport lounge access and stay connected with 12 Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi passes per year
- Redeem your points instantly with Real-Time Mobile Rewards Redemption
- Lastly, it offers Elevated service with dedicated Concierge and Cardmember Service
Cash Back Credit Cards:
S. Bank Cash 365™ American Express® Card
- Firstly, earn 1.5% on all your eligible net purchases.
- Secondly, earn an additional 0.5% cash back on eligible net purchases made within the first year of account opening for a limited time.
- Thirdly, benefit from monthly American Express offers
- Fourthly, no limit on cash back earned.
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
- Earn up to 5% cash back for a period of time, plus an additional 0.5% cash back on eligible net purchases made within the first year of account opening
- You get to decide your categories for cash back
- No limit on total cash back earned
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
This range of credit cards, rewards you with airline travel, hotel stays and more.
- U.S. Bank Flexperks® Gold American Express® Card
- Earn 3X FlexPoints per net $1 spent at restaurants
- Earn 2X FlexPoints per net $1 spent at gas stations and airlines
- TSA Pre√® or Global Entry automatic statement credit for whichever you apply for first
- U.S. Bank Flexperks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- Earn 2X FlexPoints per net $1 spent for charitable donations
- Earn 2X FlexPoints per net $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores or airlines, whichever you spend most on each billing cycle and 2X FlexPoints at most cell phone service providers
- 12 complimentary Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi passes pre year.
U.S. Bank introductory APR credit cards
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- 0% Introductory APR* on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles; after that, a variable APR, currently 10.99%-22.99%
- Get cash access at ATMs worldwide
- No annual fee.
How To Apply For U.S. Bank Corp Credit Card
Here’s a step by step guide on how to apply for the U.S. Credit Card.
- Firstly, visit the U.S. Bank’s website and log in.
- Secondly, tap on “ Open a New Account”.
- Thirdly, compare credit cards
Find the Credit Card you want and learn more about it
- Fourthly, fill out the application; here you fill out the required information.
- Tap accept the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page and tap the “Submit” button to send your application to the bank
- Lastly, wait for your card to arrive in the mail- or call reconsideration.
US. Bank Corp Credit Card Account Login
Required: Organization short name
- Firstly, enter your User ID
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the log in box.
U.S. Bank Customer Service
General Help: 800-872-2657
Credit Card Help: please call the number at the back of your card.
New Accounts: Apply for a new account- call 800-653-2174.