US Bank Cash Back Credit Card gives you 5% back in two categories of your choice every quarter, 2% cash back in one category of your choice, and 1% cash back on all other purchases. Every quarter you are at liberty to choose new 5% and 2% bonus categories. Basically, this card takes away the restriction of shopping in a particular category for rewards instead you can tailor it to what you buy most. The Card has no annual fee and charges $0 transfer fees for the first six months.
US Bank Cash Back Credit Card Features
- Offers special Cash Back Offer: 5.5% cash back for the first year on your first $2,000 in eligible purchases each quarter on the combined two categories you select. Thereafter, earn 5%.
- Get 2.5% cash back for the first year on your choice of one everyday category (I.e. gas or groceries). Thereafter, earn 2%.
- 5% cash back for the first year on all other eligible net purchases. Thereafter, earn 1%.
- New Cardmember bonus: $100 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days you have the card.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 14.99% – 23.99%.
- Unlimited cash back.
- No annual fee.
US Bank Cash Back Credit Card Pros
- High rewards rate
- Bonus cash back categories
- No annual fee
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 12 months
US Bank Cash Back Credit Cards Bonus Offer
New Cardmember bonus: $100 after you spend $500 in eligible net purchases in the first 90 days you have the card.
US Bank Cash Back Credit Cards Intro APR
0% on Balance Transfers for 12 months
How to Apply for the U.S Bank Cash Back Credit Card
- Visit the U.S Bank’s website and log in.
- Tap on “Open a New Account”
- Tap on “Compare Cards” to move to the next step, you can also choose the “Find my offers” option.
- Find the U.S. Bank Cash Visa Signature Card.
- Fill out the application form.
- Wait for your card to arrive in the mail – or call consideration.