Enjoy amazing discounts on purchases at Upromise.com using the Upromise MasterCard Credit Card. The card offers 5% off at all online shopping made at Upromise.com and on the total bill from any participating Upromise restaurants and travel partners. Cardholders get 2% off on eligible in-store department store purchase and on eligible movie theater purchases. There are no rotating reward categories while is huge plus.
The Upromise MasterCard Credit Card is issued by Barclaycard Bank with no annual fee attached to it.
Upromise MasterCard Credit Card Benefits
- $0 fraud liability on unauthorized transactions
- No annual fee charged
- No caps on the total cash back a cardholder can earn on eligible purchases
- 5% off at all online shopping made at Upromise.com
- 5% off on the total bill from any participating Upromise restaurants and also on all purchases from participating travel partners through Upromise.com
- Cardholders get 2% off on eligible in-store department store purchase and on eligible movie theater purchases.
- Get 1% off on all other procurement
- No rotating reward categories
- Complimentary FICO Credit Score Cardholders are rewarded with $25 cash back bonus after first use of the card within 90 days
- Make paying for your purchases more safe at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad by using the Upromise deigned chip technology.
Upromise Mastercard Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate –None
- Normal APR Rate – Varies from 14.24 – 23.24
- CAA Rate –25.49
- CAF –5% or 10$ whichever is greater
How to Apply for the Upromise Mastercard Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Upromise MasterCard Credit Card, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid U.S. address
- Applicant must have a valid social security number
- Must have a valid government photo ID
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the Upromise application page and fill out the necessary details
- Secondly, you will be directed to the next page where you will have to fill in your personal info, this includes; Legal name, Permanent address, City, State, Zip code, Years spent at address, Residence status.
- Thirdly, fill in your Employment and Financial info, along with your contact info details; Occupation, Total income, Assets, Primary phone number, Email address, Work phone (Optional)
- Fourthly, provide your security details; SSN, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name.
- Choose if you wish to receive your statements online or via email.
- You can also choose to transfer your balance from another credit card to this credit card. If yes, enter the card info and the amount you desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000)
- Finally, review the Terms and Conditions of the credit card and tap on the “Apply” button to complete the process.