UOB One Card is Singapore’s most generous rebate card, offers up to 10% rebate on all Grab transactions and 5% rebate on all spend. When you apply for this card, you will receive S$100 worth of free Grab rides. If you use this card to carry out your everyday transactions, you can make up to S$2,400 cash rebate in a year.
UOB One Card is issued by United Overseas Bank Ltd Co. With a minimum spend, cardholders enjoy automatic waiver of annual fee on the anniversary date.
UOB One Card Benefits
- Cardholders get rebates all day, up to 5% rebate on all spend.
- You can go further on less petrol savings of up to 24%
- Save and spend smart, and enjoy up to 3.88% p.a. Deposit Interest Rate on UOB One Account * as you spend on UOB One Card. *insured up to SS50k by SDIC
- There’s travel insurance coverage of up to SS500,000 as you pay for your airfares
- Revel automatic waiver of annual fee on the anniversary date with a minimum spend.
UOB One Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee (Principal Card) – S$192.60 yearly (Waived the first year)
- Supplementary Card Fee – S$96.30 for subsequent cards (Free for first card).
How to Apply for UOB One Card
To apply for this Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Minimum annual income required for Singapore citizens and permanent residents is SS30,000, OR Fixed deposit collateral of at least SS10,000.
- The minimum annual income required for foreigners, is SS40,000, OR Fixed deposit collateral of at least SS10,000
- Applicant should be at least 21 years of age.
How to Apply
- Open the UOB application Webpage through this link
- As the Webpage opens, start your application by filing in the required fields. They are;
- Full name as per your NRIC/Passport
- Passport Number (Malaysians should enter NRIC instead of Passport Number)
- Passport Expiry (DD/MM/YYY)
- Passport Issuing Country
- Mobile number
- Tap on the “Continue” to complete the first phase of the application process.
How to Activate UOB One Card
To activate your newly acquired UOB One Card,
- Scroll to https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-usage/card-activation.page
- Tap on the “Activate Now” link
- Once the activation is complete, you can use your card.
Activate your card, by calling at 1800 386 8188, 24-hour automated hotline.
Activate your card at any ATM or branch closest to you.
Activate your card by downloading UOB Mighty App at your Smart Phone and activate through the app.
How to Login UOB One Card
- Firstly, scroll to card login page
- Secondly, on the fields provided, type in your Username and Password
- Thirdly, tap on the “Login” link to access your account.
How to Recover Username/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username /Password” link
- On the new page you are redirected to, read and agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Next, type in the following details; ID card no. /Passport no., ID issuing country, Date of birth, Branch code.
- Then, tap on the “Next” link to complete the first phase.
How to Make Bill Payments
Use the following mediums to make your bill payment;
- InterBank Giro
- Phone Banking/ Internet Banking
- S.A.M Machines / iNETS Kiosk/AXS
UOB One Card Customer Service Number
Call: +603-2612-3333 or Log at 1-800-888-990, to gain access to a customer care agent.