Take advantage of a wide range of travel benefits as you travel round the world with United Credit Card. This card offers bonus miles and exclusive benefits to those who fly frequently with United Airlines.
United credit card is issued by Chase Bank with annual fee of $95 waived for the first year.
United Card Benefits
- Cardholders earn 50,000 bonus miles, after they spend $3000 on purchases in the first 90 days of opening an account.
- As you qualify for the premier status, you stand a chance of receiving free treatment, as you travel and more
- You take advantage of a wide range of travel benefits, once you obtain the United Club Membership
- United credit card can be used anywhere around the globe without a foreign transaction fee charge
- This card has lots of travel rewards associated with it
- Earn bonus miles as you spend via the credit card.
United Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged for the first year. $95 annual fee after first year.
- Purchase APR – 14.24% – 24.24%
- Cash Advance APR – 26.24%
- Late Payment Fee – $38.
How To Apply For United Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the Card page of the Chase Bank.
- Secondly, as the webpage pops, you are to tap on the “Apply Now” tab
- Thereafter you will guided to the member sign-in page of the United.
- ourthly, to proceed with further with application process, you must be a member of United Airlines. In case you are not a member, you can sign up at the webpage of the United.
- Lastly, sign in to gain access to fill the application form.
How to Check United Card Status
- To check your United card application, call at 1-800-241-6522.
How to Activate United Credit Card Application
- To activate your newly acquired United card, call at 1-800-432-3117
How to Login United Credit Cards
- Firstly, visit the login page of United credit cards
- Secondly, supply your correct Username and your Password
- Thirdly, click “Sign in” to gain access into United credit cards account
How to Recover Username or Password
- Visit the “Forgot password” link, which is at the login page, of United credit card account
- Supply the needed identification detail, which includes; Social security number, Account type
- Click “ Find my account” and log into your United card account
How to Make United Card Bill Payment
- Log into your credit card account
- Locate the payment tab
- Select a payment method, and make your credit card bill payment.
United Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-432-3117, or alternatively visit the customer service page of United card account to gain access to a customer service agent.