UMB Bank believes in finding the right solutions for your financial goals, whether it’s simplified bank accounts, flexible auto loans, investment management, or treasury solutions for your business. UMB Bank issues UMB Visa Credit Card to their customers to make things easier for them. The card offers 1,000 bonus points on your first purchase through the card within the first 3 months of activation and 2 reward points for every dollar spent on gas and grocery purchases.
Cardholders also enjoy other benefits such as auto rental insurance, travel help, fraud security and personalization services. UMB Visa Card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, it has no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee attached.
UMB Visa Credit Card Benefits/ Rewards
- Cardholders are given 2 reward points per dollar spent on gas and grocery purchases.
- No foreign transaction charge
- Earn 1,000 bonus points on your first purchase through the card within the first 3 months of activation.
- Cardholders can enjoy Visa rewards like auto rental insurance and travel help.
- Fraud security and personalization services available.
UMB Visa Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Intro APR Rate – None
- Normal APR Rate – 18.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.00
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% of the amount of the Cash Advance, with a $15 minimum and a $50 maximum.
How to Apply for the UMB Visa Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Umb Visa Credit Card, applicant must meet the following criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must have a valid US Social Security Number
- Thirdly, you must be a resident of the United States
- Fourthly, must have a clean credit history
- Lastly, the applicant must have a government issued photo ID
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage of the UMB Bank.
- Review the features of the credit card, and scroll down until you locate the “Apply Now” button located towards the left side of the web page
- Once you tap on the “Apply Now” button, you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form
- Fill in the General detail section with the following information; Full name, Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name, Email address, Address, Length of Time at address, Primary phone, Alternate phone
- Proceed to the Financial information section which requires the following details; Job status, Position, Employer name, Time on the job, Previous employer name, Previous position, Previous length of job, Work phone, Residence status, Monthly housing payment, Primary financial house, Gross annual salary, Gross annual other income, Other income source (Optional)
- Tap on the box if you wish to add an authorized user.
- Review the important cost info about the UMB credit card.
- Tap on the box below if you agree to the terms and thereafter tap on the “Submit” button, to submit the application.
Call: 800.860.4UMB (4862)
Account Help: 800.821.5184.