Cover your business needs with 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles with U S Bank Business Platinum Card. Cardholders enjoy business benefits and support, all for no annual fee and free employee cards.
U S Bank Business Platinum Card is issued by US Bank. This card keeps your business purchases secure with zero fraud liability, chip technology and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
U S Bank Business Platinum Card Benefits
- Cardholders enjoy 0% Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, variable APR currently 12.24% – 20.24%.
- Enjoy no annual fee
- Cardholders get Free employee cards
- Enjoy Zero Fraud liability protection against authorized transactions anywhere at anytime
- Dedicated services provided by business specialists for consultation whenever you need it.
U S Bank Business Platinum Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 0% introductory APR for 12 billing cycles, After that, your APR will be 12.24% to 20.24% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account.
- APR for Balance Transfer – 0% introductory APR for 12 billing cycles, After that, your APR will be 12.24% to 20.24% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account
- APR For Cash Advances – 26.24%
- Penalty APR and when it Applies – 29.99%
- Grace period – 24- 30 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Foreign Transaction fees – 2%
- Balance transfer – 3% or $5
- Cash Advance Fee –4% or $5
- Late Payment – up to $39
- Overdraft protection – None
- Returned Payment – up to $35
- Overlimit – $39.
- Criteria For Applying For U S Bank Business Platinum Card
- Applicants must be 18 and above
- Must have a valid Driver’s License ID, passport
- Must have a Social Security Number.
How To Apply For U S Bank Business Platinum Card
- On the Business edge page of the U. S bank credit cards, at www.us.bankedge.com
- Choose the business card and, click on the “Apply Now” button
- On the application page of U. S Bank at www.https://applications.usbank.com
- Key in your Business Information on the blank sheet page on the screen as seen.
- Business Information: Business Name as appear on cards, Name of Business, Business Tax ID
- Physical Address, Suite/Unit
- City, State, Zip Code
- Mail Delivery Address (Yes or No)
- Years at Address, Year Business Started, Business phone Gross Annual Sales, Legal Structure, Nature of Business Doing Business As,
- Is the doing business as address different from the business address? (Yes or No)
- Type of Industry, Country of Formation, Country of Primary Business Operations, Expected Monthly Cash Transactions, expected monthly international Transactions.
- Business Owner Type
- First Name, Middle name, last name, Suffix, social Security number, date of birth, Phone number, Business Owner Email Address,
- Physical Address, Suite/Unit, City, State, Zip Code
- Mail Delivery Address, Annual Income, Ownership Percentage
- Balance transfers – interest in balance transfers (Yes or No)
- Beneficial Owners – Are there any individuals or entities with greater than or equal to 25 percent Ownership of you business (Yes or No)
- Employees Cards (Yes or No)
- Read through the Visa Card Terms and conditions which includes the Rates and fees
- Tick to show you accept the terms and conditions of the U. S. Bank
- Then, Click on the ‘ Submit ‘button.
How To Activate U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card
How To Login To U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card
- Firstly, login to home page of U. S. Bank
- Secondly, navigate to the ‘ Login to online banking’ widget
- Thirdly, on the US Bank login page
- Fourthly, enter your Personal ID
- Next, click on ‘log In’ button.
How To Recover U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card User Name And Password
- Firstly, on the ‘Login’ Page of U. S. Bank
- Secondly, scroll down and click on ‘Forgot ID’ link
- Thirdly, on the new page, tick on personal, Business or shared account, whichever is your have.
- Choose your means with which you want to search for, with phone, email or card or Account number
- On the new page, depending on the one you choose above
- Enter the last 4 digits of SSN
- Lastly, scroll down and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card
- Firstly, log in to online banking
- Secondly, select your credit card account and click “make a payment “ link
- Thirdly, choose the account you are paying from
- Fourthly, select the frequency either “once” for a one-time payment, “AutoPay”
- Complete the remaining payment information and select “Continue “
- Lastly, review the payment details click “submit “ button.
- Payment Address:
Mail payment coupon with Check
- U. S. Bank
P. O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408.
U. S Bank ATTN: 790408
824 North 11th Street
St. Louis. MO 63101 – 1016.
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card Customer Service Number
The Customer Service Center NNUMBER, Phone: 866-485-4545, collect: 701-461-0346.