Collect 4% in Canadian Tire Money® at any Canadian Tire Store using Triangle World Mastercard. Plus, enjoy 5¢-7¢ per litre in Canadian Tire Money® at Gas+ and participating Husky stations, and more great benefits.
Triangle World Mastercard is issued by Canadian Tire Corporation. This card charges no annual fee and makes financing easier with no interest fee on qualifying purchases of $200 or more at participating stores.
Triangle World Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, get 4% back in CT Money at participating retailers
- Secondly, offers 7¢ back per litre in CT Money on premium fuel, and 5¢ per litre in CT Money on all other fuel types at Gas+1 and participating Husky stations
- Thirdly, charges no fee, no interest financing on qualifying purchases of $200 or more at participating retailers
- Fourthly, cardholders can redeem CT Money at participating retailers
- Also, get access to Canadian Tire Money, everywhere else you shop
- Other features and benefits, includes; Purchase Security, Extended Warranty Protection, Car Rental Collision/Loss and Damage Waiver Insurance
- Cardholders are also offered enhanced customer service
- Stay updated with your finances, anytime, anywhere via the Triangle App and website
- With secure and convenient eStatements, you can save a three-or-two
- Lastly, no receipt, no problem, with easy returns at Canadian Tire Sport Check and participating Mark’s/L’Equipeur and Atmosphere Stores.
Triangle World Mastercard Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
How to Apply for Triangle World Mastercard
Triangle World Mastercard is gotten by invitation only, thus has no online application.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired Triangle World MasterCard;
- Firstly, scroll to Activation Page
- Secondly, key in your cc number as well as your security code below
- Thirdly, verify your account
- Fourthly, create a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in case you don’t already know it
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Login Triangle World Mastercard
To successfully access your account,
- Scroll to Login Page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Remember Me” box if you want to stay signed in
- Tap on the “Sign In” link, to access your account.
How to Recover Username/Password
- Firstly, scroll to Login Page
- Secondly, provide your CC number
- Key in your 3-digit Security Code (at the back of your card)
- Key in your DOB
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Make Bill Payment
At any Canadian Tire store, you are to present your Canadian Tire Bank issued credit card at the Customer Service desk, to pay by cash, debit, or cheque
- At a Bank
You can make your bill payment, at most financial institutions across Canada.
- By Mail
Mail your cheque, using the envelope enclosed with your monthly statement to;
Canadian Tire Bank
Station A, Toronto, ON
Triangle World Mastercards Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-459-6415 or 905-735-7256 (Within North America).