Start earning more Canadian Tire money on the things you buy every day using the Triangle World Elite Mastercard. There’s 3% back in CT Money® on purchases at grocery stores (on first $12,000 per year; excluding Costco and Walmart). Cardholders also get 7¢ back per liter in CT Money on premium fuel, and 5¢ per liter in CT Money on all other fuel types at Gas+ 1 and participating Husky stations.
Triangle World Elite Mastercard is issued by Canadian Tire Corporation. This card comes with no annual fee and no interest financing on qualifying purchases of $200 or more at participating retailers.
Triangle World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, get 4% back in CT Money® at participating retailers
- Secondly, there’s 3% back in CT Money® on purchases at grocery stores (on first $12,000 per year; excluding Costco and Walmart)
- Thirdly, cardholders get 7¢ back per liter in CT Money on premium fuel, and 5¢ per liter in CT Money on all other fuel types at Gas+ 1 and participating Husky stations
- There’s no fee, no interest financing on qualifying purchases of $200 or more at participating retailers
- You can redeem CT Money at participating retailers
- Collect Canadian Tire Money everywhere else you shop
- The card offers Roadside Assistance® Gold Plan
- Other added features includes; Purchase Security, Extended Warranty Protection, Car Rental Collision/Loss, Damage Waiver Insurance
- Also on offer is a 24/7 Concierge Services
- Lastly, there’s enhanced customer service.
Triangle World Elite Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Interest Rate – 19.99%
- Cash Transactions and Related Fees – 22.99%
- Interest-Free Grace Period – 21 days
- Minimum Payment – $10.00
- Foreign Exchange Conversion – 2.5%
- Other Fees – 2.5%.
How to Apply for Triangle World Elite Mastercard
- Firstly, the intending applicant must be a Canadian resident
- Must be at least at the age of majority in the province where they reside
- Thirdly, must be currently employed or retired
- It is expected that an intending applicant should have a minimum personal income of $80,000
- Lastly, excellent credit is required.
- First, visit the Canadian Tire Corporation Limited website
- Enter the personal info; Triangle Rewards Account Number, Title, First name, Initial, Last name, DOB, Email address, and Preferred language
- Next, Primary phone, Phone type, Social insurance, Address, Housing info, and At this address since?
- Thereafter, key in the employment info; Employment status
- Key in your Annual gross personal income, and Annual gross household income
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue”.
Walk into the nearest Canadian Tire Stores, and hook up with their Field Marketing Representative. Or alternatively stop by Customer Service, and fill out an application
In Canadian Tire Gas Bars
Stop by the Customer Service, and fill out an application.
How to Activate Triangle World Elite Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Card;
- Firstly, scroll to the Activation page
- Key in your CC number as well as your security code below
- Verify your account
- Create a PIN in case you don’t already have it
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Login Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard®
To successfully access your account,
- Scroll to Login Page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Remember Me” box if you want to stay signed in
- Tap on the “Sign In” link, to access your account.
How to Recover Username/Password
- Firstly, scroll to the Login page
- Provide your CC number
- Thirdly, key in your 3-digit Security Code (at the back of your card)
- Key in your DOB
- Fourthly, tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Make Bill Payment
At any Canadian Tire store, you are to present your Canadian Tire Bank issued credit card at the Customer Service desk, to pay by cash, debit or cheque
- At a Bank
You can make your bill payment, at most financial institutions across Canada
- By Mail
Mail your cheque, using the envelop enclosed with your monthly statement to;
Canadian Tire Bank
Station A, Toronto, ON
Triangle World Elite Mastercard Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-459-6415 or 905-735-7256 (Within North America).