If you have faced financial challenges and struggled to get credit in the past, Total Visa Credit Card might just be right for you. The application process is fast with a response provided in seconds and Total reports to all three credit bureaus.
The Total Visa Credit Card is issued by Mid America Bank and can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. If you are interested in a true Visa® credit card that does not require perfect credit for approval; Check out this card features, rates, and application process below.
Total Visa Credit Card Features
- Firstly, offers a fast and easy application process; response is provided in seconds
- Secondly, a checking account required
- It is a genuine VISA card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
- Fourthly, offers manageable monthly payments
- Also, if you are approved, all you need to do is pay a processing fee to open your account and access your available credit.
- Reports monthly to three major credit bureaus
- Choose your favorite card design from their gallery, for free
- Finally, no-fee credit line increase opportunities.
Total Visa Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Intro APR Rate – 0%
- Normal APR Rate – 29.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 29.99
- Returned Payment Fee – $37
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Processing Fee – $89
- Minimum Interest – $0.50
- Grace Period – 21 days
- Additional Card – $29
- Annual Fee – $75.00 for the first year, thereafter, $48.00 annually.
How to Apply for the Total Visa Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident in the United States of America
- Thirdly, the applicant must have a valid Social security number.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage of the Total Visa Unsecured Credit Card.
- Search for the application section towards the right side of the screen and click the icon
- Enter the following personal details in the fields provided. They include; First name, Middle name, Last name, E-mail address, Verify e-mail address, Street address, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number, Mobile phone number
- Check the white boxes below if you certify that you are a U.S. resident over the age of 18 also if you wish to receive daily emails and digital newsletters.
- Lastly, review the just provided details and lastly tap on the “Continue” button to end the enrollment process.