If you frequently shop at T. J.Maxx, here is a Card that can help you get more value for your money. TJX Rewards Credit Card rewards users with 5 points for every dollar spent at T.J.Maxx and some affiliated stores. Points accrued can be used for future purchases. TJX Rewards Credit Card is a store card but it is not limited to T.J.Maxx stores, it can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted. Check out some of the unique perks and benefits offered by the TJX Rewards Credit Card.
TJX rewards credit card comes as a handy option if you want to score discounts at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, and Sierra stores. I will not advise you to keep the TJX rewards card as your primary card because of its low reward rate outside the above stores. Besides using it in the above stores, you can only get a 1% rewards rate. So, if you are a regular shopper at TJX, TJX rewards credit card is your best bet.
The Rewards of TJX Rewards Credit
The basic TJX credit card provides 5 points for every dollar spent at:
- T. J.Maxx
- Sierra Trading Post
For this card, there’s no limit to the number of points that can be earned by the cardholder. Every 1,000 points will earn a $10 reward certificate, which implies that the card offers a 5% discount as long as you spend the certificate.
You can get 10% coupon for the affiliated stores.
- After opening an account, a 10% discount will be applied to the first in-store purchase.
- Cardholders have exclusive access to special shopping hours, as well as “Surprise and Delight” benefits throughout the year.
Cash Advance APR
Foreign Transaction Fee
Up to $35
The Bad Part Of This Card
This is not a good card for an everyday credit card
To those who tend to carry a balance on their credit card, then this card is not for you.
How to Apply for the TJX Rewards Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the TJX rewards home page to start the online application process
- Secondly, supply your personal information like your full legal name, M.I, Address, Zip Code, City and State, phone number, alternate phone number, and email address. Specify the phone number type by selecting the correct option from the drop-down menu
- Thirdly, fill in your net annual income from all sources
- Fourthly, specify the length of residency, residence type, and provide information about the previous address in case you stay at the present address for less than two years
- Choose the option of electronic or paper statements
- Choose if you want to purchase an optional card security program
- Provide other personal information which includes;
Date of birth, Social security number, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Here you can add up to $10,000 in protection on your TJX card. This service is optional and if you need it, read the terms and conditions of this program carefully and click the “Yes” box.
- Also, review and accept credit terms and conditions and provide consent to Electronic Communications
- Finally, click on the Accept and Submit button to send your application for approval.