Tires Plus Credit Card is designed for those that patronize Tire Plus Auto & Repair for their car or truck servicing and repairs. Users can enjoy the benefits that come with this card at no extra cost as the card charges no annual fee nor any introductory APR. Tires Plus offers a no-interest-paid promotion Given that a $299 minimum purchase is paid off in full within 6 months.
The Tires Plus Credit Card is issued by Bridgestone Retail Operations with low credit requirements.
Tires Plus Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders can choose convenient payment options
- Secondly, Tires Plus provides its clients with an easy enrollment process at their website
- Thirdly, generous credit limits are gotten by cardholders by registering for an online account from Tires Plus
- Fourthly, competitive interest rates
- Online accounts can be managed by cardholders when their credit card is registered.
- An application can be done in the privacy of your home, though the company’s secure website
- Lastly, most in-store and online credit card choices are made in 60 seconds or less.
Tires Plus Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Normal APR Rate – 22.88
- CAA – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
- Annual Fee – None
- Introductory APR Rate – None
Applying for the Tires Plus Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Tires Plus Credit Cards, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a US street address
- Applicant must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application homepage and tap on the “Apply Now” button
- Secondly, you will be directed to the next page where you are to input your personal details which include; Name, Date of birth, Address, City, State, and ZIP code, Previous address, Mailing address (including city and state) Email address
- Fill in your financial information, this includes; Social Security Number, Drivers license number, State associated with the license, Annual gross income, Residence status
- Tap “Continue”
- Lastly, review and consent to the Terms and Conditions to complete the enrollment process.
Call: 1-800-321-3950 to speak with a customer care representative.