Business Gold Rewards Card is the only card that rewards you and gives you the option of choosing where to redeem your points. This Card is ideal for large business purchases and expense management.
The Business Gold Rewards Card Benefits
- Firstly, membership Rewards® Points with Choice
- Secondly, 3X points apply to one of the following categories of your choice from the list below;
Airfare purchased directly from airlines
S. purchases for advertising in selected media
S. purchases at a gas station
S. purchases for shipping
S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from selected providers.
- Thirdly, 2X points on the remaining categories
- Fourthly, 1X points on other purchases
- Terms and limitations apply 3X and 2X apply to the first $100,000 in purchases in each of the 5 categories per year, IX point per dollar thereafter.
- The value of Membership Rewards points and rewards offered depends on the Card(s) you have and how you choose to use the points.
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175
$0 introductory annual fee for Employee Business Gold Rewards Cards in the first year, then, $50 for the first Employee Card and no fee for other Employee Cards
No foreign transaction fees
Get 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases on the card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Since your balance is paid in full each month, there are no interest charges.
For months when you may need additional time to pay, you’re offered a feature that allows you to pay certain purchases over time with interest. If eligible, you may be given the option to enroll in the Pay Over Time feature, and if you choose to enroll, you will accrue interest on all eligible purchases when you choose to carry a balance.
How to Apply for the Business Gold Rewards Card
- Firstly, visit the AmericanExpress.com website
- Secondly, if you are already an existing customer of American Express, click on the button that says “Are you already a cardmember”. And fill out your user ID and password to have the application enter in existing data for you.
- Thirdly, fill out your business information, they include the following;
Legal business name
Business name on card
Doing business as
Business street address
Annual business revenue/ sales
Years in business
Number of employees
Federal tax ID
Nature of business
- Fourthly, fill out your personal information
- Role in company
- Also, estimated monthly spend
- Fill out your personal information, which includes your social security number and so on.
- Click on the box which says “Go to Verify” to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click “Submit Application”
- Lastly, wait for a response.