Want a fantastic day out with friends or family? Look no further, Tenpin is your answer. A heartfelt Tenpin Bowling gift voucher is a great idea for someone special or for a group of people. With 41 Tenpin centres throughout the UK, you’re never far from a great time out at a Tenpin Bowling’s centre. To check your Tenpin gift card balance, simply follow the steps below;
Tenpin Gift Card Balance | How to Check
You can check your Tenpin gift card balance online;
- Firstly, simply visit the Tenpin gift card balance page
- Secondly, select the particular card from the menu and go to the ‘check balance’ section
- Thirdly, enter your card number
- Fourthly, tap on the “Check Balance” link
Call at 0333 222 9129 to check your Tenpin gift card balance.
Tenpin Gift Card Deals and Offers
- Eat & Play
Eat & Play, with our bowling + food packages
- Student Offers
2 games of bowling for £5.20 per person and selected discounted drinks
- Christmas offer
Enjoy our great Christmas offer of 2 games of bowling and a burger meal for only £10.
- Tenpin Tuesdays
Half price bowling on Tuesdays, pre-book online!
- For bulk purchases (orders of over £2,500) with a possible discount on the Tenpin Bowling Gift Vouchers please talk to the corporate team on 0333 222 9129.
Orders can be placed order online, over the phone, or by post;
- Visit the gift card page
- Choose an amount, price ranges from £5.
- Select quantity and tap ‘add to basket’.
- Thereafter, proceed to checkout.
- You can also select to send your gift vouchers to your recipient – adding a message as well.
- Please note: Orders sent to a different delivery address do take longer to process as they are subject to strict fraud rules. If you want your order quickly, then do not send it to a different delivery address – send it to your address where the credit card is registered. We accept payment by all credit/debit cards except Visa Electron.
- If you would like to send us a cheque or pay using online banking, then simply order as normal, and click PAY BY CHEQUE. This will print out an order form for you with our address details on. If you want to pay online, then please request our bank details by contacting us via email at [email protected] or by telephone on 0333 222 9129 (Monday to Friday 9-5 pm). Please note cheques can take ten working days to process.
Activating a Tenpin gift card/voucher
If you choose to Protect in Post – 1st class or recorded delivery for your pack, then you or your recipient will need to activate the pack when it arrives if the pack is valued at £50 or over. Simply email [email protected] or call us to do this Monday to Friday 9-5 pm. If you call by 12noon, we can get your card live that working day, or the next working day depending on the brand chosen.
Tenpin Gift Card Terms | Tenpin Gift Card Balance
- Gift cards/vouchers cannot be used to book online. Vouchers may be used for standard and discount bowling tariff, Sector 7 and Pingo’s soft play.
- Voucherline Limited agrees to supply you with the vouchers you select subject to availability.
- Each order is subject to a postage or delivery charge. Vouchers will only be delivered within the UK unless otherwise agreed by management.
- Unless otherwise stated, all vouchers with a nominal monetary value will be in UK Pounds Sterling.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or refunded once activated, as we are unable to credit gift cards. Please be certain before ordering gift cards that you are choosing the correct brand. Postage costs are not refundable.
- Expired vouchers: Voucherline makes no refunds for expired vouchers. You are expected to contact the gift voucher owners if a voucher has expired. Voucherline do not send out gift vouchers with less than six-month expiry on them, and the majority of vouchers we stock, have 12-18 month expiry dates on them with some having no expiry.
- By purchasing vouchers through this site you agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, and agree to abide by them.
Tenpin Customer Care Line
For general enquiries, call: 0871 222 36 75
Calls cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge. Lines open 7 days a week, 9 am – 10 pm.