Officejet access to a $100 initial bonus for spending just $500 within 90 days of account approval with the TD Cash Back Credit Card. This Card is a solid choice if you are a relatively low spender with excellent credit and pays with a credit card primarily when dining out. You also get cashback from other purchases.
TD Cash Back Credit Card’s Rewards
- Firstly, receive 20,000 Bonus Points which can be redeemed for $200 Cash Back if you spend $500 in total Purchases using the Account within 90 days of opening your account.
- Secondly, get 3 points on eligible dining purchases from fast food to fine dining. You additionally earn 2 points at grocery stores and 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
- Thirdly, get to redeem your cash rewards for Cash Back, merchandise, gift cards, or travel rewards once you’ve earned at least $25.
- Fourthly, there are no caps to the rewards you can earn and your cash rewards don’t get to expire as long as your account is in good standing.
TD Cash Back Credit Card APRs & Fees
- Purchase Intro APR –Not Offered.
- Transfer Intro APR – 0% for 12 months.
- Regular APR – 13.99% – 23.99% (V).
- Annual Fee – None.
- Balance Transfer Fee – 3% (min $5).
TD Cash Back Credit CardAdditional Information
- MLF – $35
- Maximum Overlimit Fee –None
- Maximum Penalty APR – None
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Online Response – No
- Cash Advance Rate –24.24% (V)
- Cash Advance Fee –5% (min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee –None
- Smart Chip – Yes, Chip-and-Signature.
The maximum credit limit is $500 with a maximum of $25,000 for the TD Cash Credit Card. For TD Visa Signature benefits, the credit limit must be $5,000 or greater.
How to Apply for the TD Cash Back Credit Card
The quickest and most convenient way is to apply online at TD.com. You need to keep your personal and financial information handy while applying online.
You can also apply over the phone by calling 1-888-561-0608 also by visiting one of TD’s branches.