If you spend a lot on groceries, gas, dining, and other utilities, you can rely on TD Bank Cash Rewards Credit Card for cashback deals and no annual fee. Cardholders can earn up to $450 back from purchases in the card’s first six months.
TD Bank Cash Rewards Credit Card Rewards Rate
- 2% cashback on restaurant purchases
- 1% cashback on general purchases
$150 if you spend $500 in the first 90 days
Average Yearly Rewards Value ($1,325 monthly spend)
You can redeem rewards for more than 400 options, including cash back, electronics, gift cards, travel rewards, and more.
How to use the TD Bank Cash Rewards Credit Card
- In order to cash in on the card’s sign-up bonus, use your card for all your everyday.
- To get the sign-up bonus, don’t forget to spend $1,500 in the first 90 days.
- Since bonus cashback is capped at $75-$1,500 in spending- each billing cycle, consider switching to credit cards with better cashback offers once you hit the cap on this card.
- To forestall undermining your interest-free balance transfer, pay off all your new purchases in full
- Be sure to use this card’s purchase security feature on big-ticket items such as cellphones, laptops, etc., especially if you take those items on trips.
How to Apply for the TD Bank Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Firstly, know your credit score, because this is one of the most important factors in applying for a credit card. You can use the FICO score and Vantage Score credit scoring models to ascertain your credit score.
- Secondly, get clarifications on the card features and benefits before you apply.
- Thirdly, fill in your personal information as well as your income in the fields provided in the application form.
- Fourthly, read through the terms and conditions of the credit card and accept to proceed in the application process
- Click “submit”, to submit your application
- Lastly, wait for a decision as regards your application.