The TCF Credit card is issued by Firstbankcard even though it is owned by TCF Bank. TCF is a top-notch bank with high-quality financial services. They are the best in Mortgaging services and they don’t disappoint their customers. The TCF Credit card is perfectly ideal for shopping, earning reward points, and saving. Does everyone like to make money, am sure you also like it, right? Why don’t you apply for a card that helps you make money while you spend?
You can apply for this card at their website and get approval within 1 minute. The website is accessible with a tablet, mobile phone, or PC with an internet connection. It is fast, simple, and easy. You can as well apply for the card offline. However, that method is very hard and takes time. This is because you will fill an acceptance form and send it through mail to the bank. You will get approval within 7 working days. Let’s forget that method and just learn the fast and simple way.
How to Apply for the Credit Card TCF
- Go to https://www.tcfbank.com/en/personal/credit-cards.
- Select any of the 3 cards displayed.
- Carefully review all the details of the card such as the description, fees, rewards and all that.
- Click on the Apply Now button if you like it.
- Proceed to fill the application form with your personal and financial details.
- Submit the application at the end and wait for the approval. This will take place within a minute. If they approve you, you will get your credit limit and your card within 2 working days.
How to Activate your Credit Card TCF
To activate your TCF Credit Card, take the following steps:
- Go to tcfbank.com/en/personal/credit-cards
- Click on the Login button at the top side of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Login to access your account.
TCF Credit Card Payment Login
You can click on the Payment Login whenever you want to make a credit card payment or check your statement. You can do this with any device of your choice as long as you have an internet connection. As a TCF cardholder, you will be able to monitor your transactions, make payments online, and view your billing statements online and lots more.