Are you planning a vacation, making a big purchase, or going shopping? TCF credit cards can make it easy. With a TCF credit card you can view your FICO® Score each month online – for free and access your transaction history and payment information anytime.
TCF credit card is issued by First Bankcard with no annual fee charged and no introductory APR.
TCF Credit Card Benefits
- As you spend on eligible purchases, you stand the chance of earning on all qualifying purchases
- Rewards you earn does not expire until 5 years
- With this credit card, you can save on purchases
- Points can be redeemed for travel, gift cards, merchandise and statement of credit
- Cardholders can use this card to finance their everyday expenses
- Offers easy online account management, which enables you keep tabs on your credit card anywhere, anytime
- You can customize your credit card by adding your picture to it.
TCF Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Introductory APR Rate – 0%
- Balance Transfer Fee – 3%
- APR Rate – 16.99% to 23.99%
How to Apply for TCF Credit Card
- Scroll to the application page of the TCF Bank and locate the application form.
- Fill in the following contact info, in the fields provided; Complete name, Address, City, State, Zipcode, Phone number, Email address
- Next, complete the personal identification section, housing info, as well as your financial information.
- Thereafter, tap below, if you are interested in a balance transfer. You are to add the details of an authorized user (if you add any)
- Tap on “Continue”, and fill in the required fields on the next page and submit the form. Immediately, your application is approved, you will get the credit card via mail.
How to Activate a TCF Card
To activate your newly acquired TCF card, do the following;
- Sign in
- Once you sign in, you are required to tap on the “Activate your Card” button, located in the actions box, to get your card activated.
How to Log in TCF Credit Card
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of TCF Bank
- Secondly, type in your User ID, and tap “Login”
- Thirdly, once your ID is approved, you will be granted access to provide your password, to access the account management console
How to Recover Your Username or Password
- Get signed into the login page of TCF Bank, and choose the “Forgot ID/ Password link to proceed
- Next, you are to provide the required information, to enable you to regain access to your account.
How to Make TCF Bill Payment
- Firstly, sign in to your account
- Secondly, immediately you sign in, locate the payment tab on the console
- Thirdly, choose the payment method, that best suits you to make your payment
- Alternatively, you can send your payments, via mail to the following address;
Bankcard Payment Processing
PO Box 2557
Omaha, NE 68103- 2557
TCF Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number
- First Bankard
C/O First National Bank of Omaha
P.O. Box 2340
Omaha, NE 68103.