TCF Card is a card that rewards you for all your spending. As a welcome offer, you can earn up to 2,500 bonus points, once you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles. This is enough to redeem for a $25 statement credit. On net purchases, this card offers 1 point per $1 spent. These points take up to 5 years before they expire so you can allow them to accumulate over time.
TCF Card Apply is issued by the First National Bank of Omaha. Cardholders enjoy 0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers.
TCF Card Benefits
- Firstly, earn 2,500 bonus points, once you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles. This is enough to redeem for a $25 statement credit
- Secondly, offers 1 point per $1 spent on net purchases
- Thirdly, points you earn take up to 5 years before they expire
- Fourthly, redeem point for cash back as a statement credit, gift cards, and merchandise. The points are worth 25% more if you redeem for the airline, hotels, and car rentals. Points are equivalent to 50% more when you redeem for cashback into your checking or savings account.
- Also, it is a chip enhanced card that guarantees your security.
- No annual fee charge
- There’s fraud protection
- Lastly, view your FICO Score online 24/7.
TCF Card Fees/Rates
- Purchases APR Rate – 17.74% – 24.74%
- Balance Transfer APR – 17.74% – 24.74%
- Cash Advance APR – 26.99%
- Penalty APR – Nil
- Grace Period – 21 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.75
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Balance Transfer Fee – $10 or 3%
- Cash Advance Fee – $15 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% of each transaction in US dollars
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Returned Payment Fee – $35.
How to Apply – TCF Card Apply
- Launch your browser, and go to www.tcfbank.com
- Tap on the link that reads “Personal” below it “loans and credit”
- Scroll down, and tap on the “Credit Cards” link
- Next, tap on the “Apply Now” tab
- Enter the following personal details; First name, Middle name, Last name, Physical address, Apt, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number and Email address
- Next enter the following; Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name
- Key in the following housing details; Years at address, Housing status (own, rent, other) and Monthly housing payment.
- The following financial information is required; Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income, Checking account, Savings account, Investment account, Balance transfer
- Add an authorized user, by entering; First name, Date of birth
- Then, tap on the “Continue” link to proceed.
How to Cancel TCF Bank Credit Card Application
How to Check TCF Bank Credit Card Apply Status
If you desire to check your TCF Bank Credit Card application status;
- Scroll to firstbankcard.com
- Enter your Zip code, Last four digits of SSN, and Home phone number, to view your application status.
How to Activate TCF Card
- Scroll to the login page of TCF Bank Credit Card securebanklogin.com/idmauth/firstbankcard/submit-login
- Enter your User ID, and tap on the “Submit” button to get further directives on how to activate your card.
How to Login TCF Card
To log in, and manage your account on the go, simply;
- Scroll to securebanklogin.com/idmauth/firstbankcard/submit-login
- As the webpage is displayed, enter your User ID
- Then tap on the “Submit” button to login.
How to Recover TCF Card User ID or Password
To recover your User ID or Password,
- Scroll to the login page mentioned above
- Once there, skip the log in process, and scroll to the “Forgot User ID or Password” text and tap on it
- On the next page, enter the following details; First name, Middle initial, Last name.
- Enter your User ID or Email address.
- Then, tap on the “Submit” link to recover your User ID or Password.
How to Make TCF Card Bill Payment
- You can send your credit card payment to:
First Bankard Payment Processing
PO Box 2557
Omaha, NE 68103-2557.
TCF Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-295-5540, for general information and enquiries on TCF Bank credit card.