With TATA Croma Titanium Card, you are entitled to special offers. Get 500 Empower Points worth Rs. 500 on total spends of Rs. 2,000 or more in the first 60 days. Cardholders also earn up to 5% Value Back on spends on Tata Outlets. Plus 1.5% Value Back on Spends @ Croma & cromaretail.com. Shopping is made easier with Flexipay, an easy installment plan that allows users to repay in monthly installments.
TATA Croma Titanium Credit Card is issued by SBI Card. Transfer the outstanding balance of other credit cards to Tata Croma Titanium Card, as it offers a lower rate of interest.
TATA Croma Titanium Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders get 500 Empower Points on spends of 〽2,000 in the first 60 days
- Secondly, get 1.5% Value Back on Spends @ Croma & cromaretail.com
- Thirdly, earn Up to 5% Value Back on spends on Tata Outlets
- Fourthly, offers 3X Points on Departmental and Grocery stores
- Also, your annual fee waived off, as you spend 〽1,00,000 or more in a year
- Receive amazing offers and gift vouchers from Tata partner outlets and other brands
- Cardholders get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, on every transaction between 〽500 to 〽3,000, at any petrol pump across the country. Buy fuel worth 〽300 to 〽 3,000, to get this benefit
- You can get a maximum surcharge waiver of 〽 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account
- TATA Croma Titanium Card can be used at over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India. You can make payments via your card at all places that accept Mastercard.
- Offers you the flexibility of payment
- You can apply for add-on cards for your spouse, parents, children, or siblings above the age of 18
- You can use your card to withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa, Mastercard ATMs across the globe
- Next, make an online payment of your utility bills, comprising electricity, insurance or telephone
- With Tata Flexipay, installment plan, you can shop without worrying about payment
- Lastly, receive your monthly statements mailed directly to your inbox, every month. There are no postal delays, lost statements, or fear of late payments.
TATA Croma Titanium Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – 〽 499+GST
- Renewal Fee (per annum): 〽 499+GST
- Add-on Fee (per annum): None
- Interest-Free Credit Period – 20-50 days
- Finance Charges – 3.35% p.m.
- Minimum Amount Due – 5%
- Cash Advance Limit – 80% 〽 15, 000
- Overlimit Fee – 2.5% of the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs. 500).
How to Apply for TATA Croma Titanium Card
- Firstly, to apply and get approved for a Card, scroll to https://www.tatacard.com/tata-en/apply/lead-apply.page
- Answer the question “Are you an employee of TATA?
- Do you already have an SBI Card?
- Enter your; Name, Gender, Name of organization, Designation, Mobile number, Residence address (optional), Residence city, Residence Pincode (optional), Residence landline (optional), Office address, Office city, Office Pincode, Office landline (optional), Office extension (optional), Pan card, Date of birth, and Email (optional)
- Enter the code provided
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of the credit card
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” button.
How to Login TATA Croma Titanium Card
To gain access to your credit card account;
How to Recover User ID or Password
- Firstly, on the login page, tap on the “Forgot your User ID or Password” link
- Secondly, on the next page that pops up, key in your Card number, CVV Number, and Date of birth
- Thirdly, tap on the “Proceed” link.
How to Make TATA Croma Titanium Cards Bill Payment
To make TATA Croma Titanium cards bill payment;
- Firstly, login into your account
- Secondly, tap on the “Pay Now” button, to initiate a payment
- Thirdly, key in your credit card information and make payment.
TATA Croma Titanium Card Customer Service Number
- Call: 1800 180 8282 (BSNL/MTNL)
- Call: 39 02 34 56 (From any other number)
To gain access to a customer care agent.