Use the Target REDcard credit card to shop at Target and save 5% in-store, online, every time. You can combine your everyday 5% savings, with Cartwheel, Target Subscriptions, and coupons. This card also offers free shipping at Target.com.
Target REDcard credit card is issued by TD Bank with no annual fee for card usage. It can be used at Target, and Target.com to make purchases in-store and online and is rated fair by cardholders.
Target REDcard Credit Card Benefits
- 5% is saved at Target and Target.com
- Target REDcard offers cardholders 30 extra days for returns
- You can combine your everyday 5% savings, with Cartwheel, Target Subscriptions, and coupons
- Offers free shipping at Target.com
- Exclusive extras of: Special items, offers and 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year.
- Cardholders can access their Target credit card, check their credit card account balance, make a payment, and review their past statements.
Target REDcard Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee –None
- Purchase Intro APR – None
- Transfer Intro APR – Balance Transfers not enabled
- Regular APR –24.15% (V)
- MLF – $38
- Maximum Overlimit Fee – None
- Maximum Penalty APR –None
- Grace period – 25 days
- Online Response –No
- Cash Advance APR – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
- Foreign Transaction Fee – N/A
- Smart Chip –Yes, chip-and-PIN
How to Apply for Target REDcard Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Target REDcard credit cards, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 16 years of age
- Secondly, must have a United States address
- Thirdly, the applicant should have a United States-based checking account
- It is expected, that an applicant should have an SSN, valid drivers license, state ID or military ID, personal checking account, and bank routing numbers, as well as other personal info
- Lastly, the applicant’s personal checking account number will have to be verified before they can use their card
How to Apply
- Visit the Target credit card page to begin the application process
- Next, you will be required to fill in your personal information, which includes; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Primary phone, Primary phone type, Secondary phone type, Email address, Confirm email
- Thirdly, answer the question, “How did you hear about this application”?
- Lastly, tap Continue to proceed with the application process.
Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-424-6888to gain access to a customer care agent.