Why not save your credit balance while shopping? Shop with discounts with your Target gift card and have access to shop your choice apparels, home décor, groceries, etc. It is the best way to save. Save your Target gift card balance and give your family and friends access to shop from the second-largest department store retailer in the United States. Shop for all you need with a single card.
Gift your loved ones a Target gift card and spice up their celebration. Using the card is simple. It is an easy-use card, alongside the mode of checking your Target gift card balance. Quick steps to check your Target gift card balance is shown below.
Target Gift Card Balance | How to Check
Your Target gift card balance can be checked online or using through your phone. So, to check your Target gift card balance;
- Firstly, scroll to the Target gift card balance page
- Secondly, key in the 15-digit card number
- Thirdly, key in the 8-digit access number required for verification. Get code under the barcode on the back of the card.
Over the Phone
To check Target’s gift card balance over the phone, call at any of their retail locations.
How to Purchase Target Gift Card
Customers can purchase physical Target GiftCards, at any Target store during checkout.
Customers can purchase, physical, mobile, and Target eGiftCards on Target.com, using the following steps;
- Scroll to the Target GiftCards page
- Choose your preferred gift card design
- Choose also your gift card denomination
- Pick a delivery method
- Click “Add to cart”
- Click on “View cart and check out”, to proceed with checkout
- Quantity can be edited in cart.
Redeeming Target Gift Card | Target Gift Card Balance
You can redeem your Target gift card either in store or online.
Key in your Target eGiftCard number and access number on the checkout page and card applied to your balance
If you want to redeem a Card in a Target store in a Target store in the U.S. you are to view on a web-enabled mobile device or you follow these steps;
- Save your Target eGiftCard to your Mobile GiftCard account on your web-enabled mobile device, visit m.target.com/gc
- Choose “My GiftCards” within the “My Target” section
- Create a new Mobile GiftCard account (or log in to your existing account), and save your eGiftCard
- Lastly, once you are at checkout, a Target team member will scan the eGiftCard from your web-enabled mobile device.
Target Gift Card Terms
- Customers can only reload Target gift cards in retail stores
- Up to 4 gift cards can be used at checkout
- Download the Target app, and load your Target gift cards in, by scanning the bar code, to protect your card from getting lost or stolen.
Target Gift Card Offers and Deals
- Firstly, get a better price, as you shop with a discount gift card
- Secondly, shop for all the things you need under one roof at Target’s, with your gift card
- Thirdly, you can use Target gift card, online or in-store
- Design the gift card, of your choice, to fit the occasion and person you are celebrating
- Lastly, once you order a Target gift card, it gets delivered straight to the recipient.
Target Gift Card Customer Care Number
To get more information on the Card, call at 1-800-544-2943.