Tap Card facilitates traveling for senior or disabled residents of the LA country. With this card, you can move around freely at a reduced cost without carrying cash. Tap Card has many transit systems associated with it. So, if you will like to get access to a reduced fare system, apply for this card now.
The card is designed with a sensor chip that detects whether you are eligible for a reduced fare system. Once you have the Tap card, all you need do is load the fare amount, and enter, and you are covered.
Benefits Of Tap Card – Tap Card Login
- Firstly, with a Tap card, you can travel around freely without carrying cash.
- Secondly, if your card is lost, a new one can be gotten with a reduced fee of $5
- Thirdly, this card facilitates easy traveling for most senior citizens
- Fourthly, offers easy usage once you acquire the card
How To Use Tap Card
- Firstly, swipe the Tap card on the surface of the validator fare box fixed on the station or bus
- After you swipe the card, the validator will buzz, showing a confirmation
- Lastly, once this is done, you can easily board the bus or train.
How to Apply For Tap Card
- Sign in to your account. For new users, you are to sign up for a new account
- As you sign in to your account, you will be given access to fill out the application form.
- Thereafter, you can submit it online.
- Alternatively, the applicant, can also download the card application form and fill it out.
- Once, you enter the required information, you are to print and mail it to the following address;
TAP Reduced Fare Office One Gateway Plaza Mail
Stop 99-PL-4 Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952.
How To Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired card,
- Call at 866. TAPTOGO
- After your call gets connected, you are to supply the card details needed for activation.
How To Log Into Tap Card
- Scroll to the sign-in page
- Search for the login widget, at the top of the webpage
- Type in your Email and Password in the white boxes provided, and tap “Login”.
How To Recover Password
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Reset Password” link, situated at the center of the webpage
- Type in the email address, linked to your Tap go account. Once this is done, you will get an email with a new password.
- Call: 866. TAPTOGO ( 1.866.827.8646)
Email- customer [email protected]
TAP Customer Service
One Gateway Plaza
Mail Stop 99-2-3
Los Angeles, CA 90012.