Tangerine Credit Card offers 2% Money-Back Rewards on your everyday purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all your other everyday purchases. Unlike other credit cards, the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card allows you to earn unlimited Money-Back Rewards on everyday purchases — with no annual fee.
Tangerine credit card is issued by Tangerine Bank. Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically on everyday purchases and paid monthly. These can be applied to your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.
Tangerine Mastercard Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, charges no annual fee for card usage
- Secondly, offers cardholders unlimited cashback, be it in bonus categories or not, you still earn unlimited rewards.
- Thirdly, get 2% cashback in up to three categories of your choice, once the promotional period ends, with no limits and no caps
- Fourthly, get 0.5% cashback, on all other purchases.
- Also, Tangerine’s grocery category covers the following; Any purchases made at Walmart Superstores, clothes, electronics, pharmacy, etc.
- Next, under the gas category, Costco gas is included.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn on your everyday purchases. Conditions apply.
- Lastly, during your first 30 days, transfer balances and pay only 1.95% interest on the transferred balance for the first 6 months (19.95% after that).*
Tangerine Mastercard Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Purchase Interest Rate – 19.95%
- Foreign Currency Conversion – 2.50%
- Cash Advance – $3.50 within Canada, $5.00 outside Canada
- Balance Transfer – 3.00% of the amount transferred, or a minimum of $5.00
- Dishonored Payment – $25.00
- Overlimit – $25.00 (Maximum one over-limit charge per monthly statement period)
- Rush Card – $25.00
- Past Statement Reprint – $5.00 per statement (no charge for a reprint of the current monthly statement).
How to Apply for Tangerine Mastercard Credit Card
- Your contact details; Street address, Phone number, and email address
- Your Social Insurance Number is needed
- Also needed, is an Orange Key, if you have one from a referrer or a promotion code.
- You will be asked to provide other details (like employment info).
- You must first be signed up as a client.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Official Application Webpage of Tangerine
- Enter your Email address, Re-enter your Email address
- Check the box, if you agree to get documents electronically from Tangerine (Optional)
- Tap on “Next”
- Next, confirm your identity by providing the necessary information required
- Thereafter choose account
- Then set up an account
- Complete and submit your application for approval.
How to Activate Tangerine Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Tangerine Mastercard CC,
- Log into your account
- Scroll to the message near the top of the screen, asking you to activate your credit card.
- Tap on “Activate”, to activate your card
- You can alternatively activate your card by tapping on your name in the header, to get to your Profile & Settings. Immediately you get there, scroll down to the credit card section, and tap on “Activate” on the Tangerine Mastercard CC.
- You can also activate the Tangerine Mastercard credit card, by calling at 1-866-700-4610.
How to Login Tangerine Credit Card
- Scroll to the Home page of Tangerine
- Key in your Client number, Card number, or Username
- Tap on the “Remember Me” box.
- Tap on “Log Me In”.
How to Recover Your Login Info
- Firstly, scroll to Home Page
- Secondly, key in your First name, Last name, and Email address
- Thirdly, tap on “Next”.
How to Make Tangerine Mastercard CC Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment by setting up Autopay. To set up;
- Firstly, log into your account
- Secondly, choose your Tangerine Money-Back CC account in the “To” drop-down.
- Lastly, supply all the details for your automatic payments.
Tangerine Mastercard Credit Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-826-4374, to gain access to a customer care agent.