The Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority (THEA) Collections Service Center has the Pay Toll – www.paytheatolls.com as their official website.This website serves as an online service center that expands customer service and improves their overall services. Do you know that all Selmon Expressway drivers find this very useful?
However, THEA is in partnership with Credit Protection Association, LP (CPA). The essence of the partnership is to provide service to any toll transactions on accounts that have been referred to collections. In this way, things go smoothly and easily for everyone.
For every travel done on the Selmon Expressway, there is a pay toll charge. Customers can use a lot of payment options. Presently, customers can Pay Tolls through THEA Online Service Center. It is very easy to do so.
How to make your toll payment online
- Firstly, get an internet-enabled device with a browser.
- Secondly, proceed to the THEA online website at www.paytheatolls.com.
- Thirdly, access Collection Account Login
Once you reach here, you will see how to Access your account information with your login details before making payment. However, to log in, you MUST have your account license plate number, account number, and notice number. Once you have them, follow the below steps;
- To start with, visit the website –www.paytheatolls.com.
- Secondly, find access to your collection account and tap on the login button.
- Thirdly, enter your license plate number.
- Fourthly, proceed to supply your 12-digit account number.
- Or key in your Notice number.
- Lastly, click on the login button.
Online Access Features on THEA Collection Service center
Once you successfully, you will have access to a lot if great features. It takes you to your personal account dashboard. In this case, you will have access to certain payment and account management features. Features such as; pay expressway toll online and download transaction histories.
Furthermore, you can check and view collection notices, review account details and make the changes you need. Other features include making payments, disputing incorrect notices or transactions, and monitoring your disputed notices.
How to Make a Payment on the THEA Online Service Center
- Firstly, login to your Pay toll using the Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority (THEA) Collections Service Center website.
- Secondly, click on the Payment option and pay with a credit card or any electronic checking account available there.
- On the other hand, a customer can can pay through mail, telephone, and in person.
Don’t take this lightly, failure to pay tolls is a violation of Florida law and can result in the assessment of additional fees.
Remember too that the placement of vehicle registration on hold prevents registration renewal on vehicles associated with unpaid tolls.
Make Payment Via Mail
Send your payment details to the mailing address below;
Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority
PO Box 865460
Orlando, FL 32886-5460
Payment over the Telephone
Further, you can easily pay over the phone by calling877-258-5205. You can also call this number if you have questions or need the services of customer care. There is also the phone automated system which is 1-877-258-5205, you can easily pay by calling this number.
Am sure you find the whole process fast, easy and simple. Do you have questions? If yes, keep them in the comment section.